#1 DELTA'S FLIGHT ATTENDANT INTERVIEWS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 3146)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

DELTA-ATLANTA in ATLANTA, Georgia

80 months ago

Don't let OLD DELTA TRICK YOU WITH THEIR NEW TRICKS. I went to one of their interviews. I walked into a big conference only to see we've been labeled and were assigned group a, b or c. The Delta Reps. seemed nice, but fake. Each group rotate from (S.T.A.R. Interview) - (Stretch and Touch) - (Delta flight attendants provided Q&A for to us) - (DOT Drug Test) - (Update Application). They said we were the lucky ones. This month, they were only interviewing around 400 people out of the 40,000 that applied. THEN, if we made the cut, our pay would be minimum wage ($5.85) for 6 weeks working and we would be working 6, 12 hour days during the night. For example, 1pm to 1am. After training, our pay would go up to around $9 an hour. WOW...during the 2-3 phone interviews, someone should have mention that DELTA needed some pets to keep in New York. Your right, Delta is interview in Atlanta, for people to fly out of New York. And, no, you do not get travel time to and from work. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Delta doesn't waste money on a DOT drug test until after you get the job. Also, please get your coffee and/or breakfast before you attend. They only give you crackers, nuts, room temp. shelve soda and juice from 7:30 to 12:30. Delta Rep. dropped their fake smiles, as soon as they found them few young, attracted, flunkies to give their DOT drug test to. They only picked young people who they could train as pets. Be prepared, they will ask you to complete another application on the spot. I notice they hired people before they looked at all the applications. They go on age and looks only at this point. The pay they quoted after training was only $9 something an hour. Don't forget you still have to pay an additional $200 plus per month to stay in New York (bunk bed only). At the end, Delta (old season bankrupted people making almost $50 Hr with their fake smiles) has some new pets (new naive, young employees).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (138) / No (156) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: THIS IS SO NOT THE WAY IT IS! I INTERVIEWED ON 1/7 AND ALL THAT THIS DELTA-ATLANTA PERSON, HAS SAID ID NOT TRUE, I THINK THIS IS A CASE OF A VERY BITTER INDUVIDUAL THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT, THANK GOD, AND I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST TO IGNORE HIM/HER ALL TOGETHER! THE INTERVIEW PROCESS IS A VERY FUN RELAXED TIME, EVERYONE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AS DOWN TO EARTH. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC IN EACH APPLICANT, THAT THIS PERSON DIDN'T HAVE OBVIOUSLY, NOT JUST THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG PEOPLE....I'VE SAID MY PEACE.

Are you a Delta Rep? Did you make the cut? or Are you told old with to much experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

80 months ago

Ok You are not listening.....I INTERVIEWED AND HAD A FACE TO FACE WITH DELTA FOR THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION ON 1/7/08 I got a conditional job offer at that interview that I accepted. So NO I don't already work for Delta, and until my background check and flight attendant training is complete I don't technically work for Delta. I am a hairstylist/salon owner and have been all my life, I am now 36 years old. I have MANY responsiblities and extensive experience with customer service, so I have disproved your theories here- all of them! What you have said about the interview experience is just not true, and I want anyone reading this to know this person Delta-Atlant posting all this negitive stuff about Delta is NOT TRUE! Delta is making a fresh start that's why they didn't choose you. Lastly I am a very Honest person so I am telling the truth here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

PJ in Phoenix, Arizona

80 months ago

Jennifer,

Thanks for setting the record straight. I have heard nothing but positive reviews of the Delta interviews. I have been invited to Atlanta for a face to face. I can't wait. Let me know if you have any additional advice. Good luck and perhaps we may be flying together soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

PJ in Phoenix, Arizona said: Jennifer,

Thanks for setting the record straight. I have heard nothing but positive reviews of the Delta interviews. I have been invited to Atlanta for a face to face. I can't wait. Let me know if you have any additional advice. Good luck and perhaps we may be flying together soon!

You are very welcome! Just be yourself, smile and talk to everyone!! It's a great experience, I told the interviewers-at the interview, that even if I didn't get chosen, I really enjoyed the wonderful experience, and I truly meant that. Good Luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

want2fly in Phoenix, Arizona said: Jennifer, when do you start?

I don't know yet, they are still working on my background info ect...We did hear at the interview that it may be March when we would be in a class, but I wouldn't take that for a definite..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

I SPOKE THE TRUTH FROM MY PROPECTIVE. BEING A DELTA FLIGHT ATTENDANT COULD BE A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WITH NO RESPONSIBLITIES AT THE TIME AND NO EXPERIENCE.

I TURNNED DOWN THE OFFER TO BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION WITH DELTA BECAUSE AFTER DOING THE MATH, I WOULD BE LOSING MORE MONEY WOKING FOR THEM.

IT IS A GREAT WAY TO GET INTO THE DOOR, IF YOU COULD AFFORD TO LEAVE YOUR HOME SIX DAYS A WEEK, WORK 12 HOURS DURING NIGHT SHIFT THE FIRST 6 WEEKS MAKING AROUND $5 PER HOUR

FINAL PAY INCREASES TO AROUND $9 PER HOUR, BUT YOU THEN NEED TO TAKE OUT FOR LIVING EXPENSES (?).

DELTA REP. STATED AROUND $200 A MONTH FOR A CRASH PAD (BUNK BED), BUT PLEASE FIRST DO THE RESEARCH TO LIVE IN NEW YORK. YOU STILL NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR CLOTHES AND FOOD.

I JUST WANT TO INFORM PEOPLE TO DO THERE RESERCH. I ASK THE DELTA REPS. DURING THE PHONE INTERVEIW, BUT THEY JUST SUGER COATED THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION. THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD FIND OUT THE REST WHEN I GOT TO THE INTERVIEW. SO I WENT TO THE INTERVIEW AND NO I AM SHARING TO EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED. I ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR PEOPLE. GOOD LUCK!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

Lily in Marietta, Georgia

80 months ago

It's not like what you said, I went throught the interview myself on Dec 21st, 2007, got hired, and I am 40 years old already, so age is not a problem there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa

80 months ago

They can not be possibly paying $9.00 a flight hour. Maybe they are paying $9.00 when you are ready reserve and not flying. I know that their starting pay is somewhere around $20.00 per flight hour. (seems like you’ve misunderstood them)

Beside....Delta-Atlanta, majority of other airlines do not pay for your training and Delta does. I figure better something than nothing..

Seems like you needed to do a bit more research before you applied for FA's position, people don’t become flight attendants to make a lot of money.

I also do have to agree with Jennifer, you do come across a bit negative, it did not work for you but it does not mean that it will not work for everyone else.

Jennifer can you clerify the pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

moma in Honolulu, Hawaii

80 months ago

Does this mean that you're only guaranteed 28.5 hours per month with Delta? Most airlines guarantee over 75 hours a month (if you're available, of course).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

moma in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Does this mean that you're only guaranteed 28.5 hours per month with Delta? Most airlines guarantee over 75 hours a month (if you're available, of course).

No not at all you are guaranteed 76 hours per month.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

The 28.5 hours per month is the "reserve" or what Delta calls A days time that you are required to serve each month.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

moma in Honolulu, Hawaii

80 months ago

Thanks Jennifer!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Ok You are not listening.....I INTERVIEWED AND HAD A FACE TO FACE WITH DELTA FOR THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION ON 1/7/08 I got a conditional job offer at that interview that I accepted. So NO I don't already work for Delta, and until my background check and flight attendant training is complete I don't technically work for Delta. I am a hairstylist/salon owner and have been all my life, I am now 36 years old. I have MANY responsiblities and extensive experience with customer service, so I have disproved your theories here- all of them! What you have said about the interview experience is just not true, and I want anyone reading this to know this person Delta-Atlant posting all this negitive stuff about Delta is NOT TRUE! Delta is making a fresh start that's why they didn't choose you. Lastly I am a very Honest person so I am telling the truth here.

AMEN!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Gwash in PH, New Jersey said: Me too! I really had fun. They had upbeat music playing, the staff was energetic and not flat and dragging like they were bored. Refreshments were abundant. Not all recruitments are this professional. I thanked them for the positive day before I knew I was selected. Hope to see you soon!!

It would be great to see you soon in training!! Let us know when you get a date!
did they give you an approximate time frame? I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm already studying the airport codes.... :) Thanks for helping me turn this forum into a more positive one for all the others reading, we owe it to them, because it really is a good experience!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

PLEASE DO YOUR RESERCH. THE COST OF LIVING IS HIGH IN NEW YORK. DON'T JUST DEPEND ON WHAT I SAY OR JENNIFER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: It would be great to see you soon in training!! Let us know when you get a date!
did they give you an approximate time frame? I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm already studying the airport codes.... :) Thanks for helping me turn this forum into a more positive one for all the others reading, we owe it to them, because it really is a good experience!

You are so correct. Even if you state something negative at least be correct. They told us possibly training possibly in February. Delta is hiring and training so many people I dont know how they keep it straight. But they do a darn good job at it. Everything was professional and organized. I was impressed. Did you get the codes off of their webpage. I am familiar with the US but not overseas. and that is my dream.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Gwash in PH, New Jersey said: You are so correct. Even if you state something negative at least be correct. They told us possibly training possibly in February. Delta is hiring and training so many people I dont know how they keep it straight. But they do a darn good job at it. Everything was professional and organized. I was impressed. Did you get the codes off of their webpage. I am familiar with the US but not overseas. and that is my dream.....

Yes if you go to delta.com and click on one of the magnifying glasses you will get a list of all of them, like around 540 I think! ALOT to memorize... I have heard though, you will get a list of around 200 from Delta to memorize for the test, I think they email it when you get your class date, I just couldn't wait Too excited!! It keeps my mind busy when I'm not working...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Jennifer, good luck to you!!! I just started my app. proces and I have no clue how long it will take. I used to work for ComAir so I don't know if that is a benefit or not. Overall I think that Delta is one of the best airlines to work for, great benefits. I used my flight benefits a lot and there was not a time when I was stranded at an airport....

What base are they hiring for JFK or ATL?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa said: Jennifer, good luck to you!!! I just started my app. proces and I have no clue how long it will take. I used to work for ComAir so I don't know if that is a benefit or not. Overall I think that Delta is one of the best airlines to work for, great benefits. I used my flight benefits a lot and there was not a time when I was stranded at an airport....

What base are they hiring for JFK or ATL?

Both but they need ALOT more ppl at JFK than ATL... So you can count on JFK most likely..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

it's nice to watch you guys, my training starts on Jan 14th, the day after tomorrow, i am studying the airport code as well, do you guys know if we got to fly international or not, would that be better pay?:):)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Lily in Marietta, Georgia said: it's nice to watch you guys, my training starts on Jan 14th, the day after tomorrow, i am studying the airport code as well, do you guys know if we got to fly international or not, would that be better pay?:):)

I was told by recruitment and current f/a's that the opportunity for overseas is better in JFK. I am guessing the pay would be better because the trips are longer and more per diem as well. Dont quote me though I have only been US f/a and but ready to fly across the water thats why I wanted Delta. my dream is getting closer...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Lily in Marietta, Georgia said: it's nice to watch you guys, my training starts on Jan 14th, the day after tomorrow, i am studying the airport code as well, do you guys know if we got to fly international or not, would that be better pay?:):)

good luck at training. keep us posted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Yes it's like $2.70 extra per hour to fly international. And I believe if you are the Flight Leader it's an extra $5 per hour...That's the info I got at the interview, we asked every possible question

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Good Luck with the training, were the airport codes they emailed you to study both US and International destinations? Or just US? I understand there is like 200 is that right? When did you have your f2f? Did you get the job offer then?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jenn in Vancouver, Washington

80 months ago

Thanks for setting it straight about the interview? Just curious on how you wore your hair for your ftf?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

thanks for the information, we asked lots of question, but for some reason, the salary they mentioned is all about the domestic.
yes, i am learning the cod they email to me, both domestic and international, it's over 200, i had my interview on dec 21st 2007, my back ground check took a bit longer, originally they called to take training on jan 7th, but they didn't finish my background check, since i have some experience overseas, but it finially finish, even it's one week late :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Jenn in Vancouver, Washington

28 minutes ago
Thanks for setting it straight about the interview? Just curious on how you wore your hair for your ftf?

i did ponytail while i was interviewed, got the job right there,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Miguel in Houston, Texas

80 months ago

I've applied already for Delta I passed the voice screening and they asked me to do the online assessment and application... It's been a week I haven't heard from them. Is this normal time frame? What happens next? Thanks for your advice!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Miguel in Houston, Texas said: I've applied already for Delta I passed the voice screening and they asked me to do the online assessment and application... It's

Did you have the 2nd more indept phone interview. They send you an email with the phone number to call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Miguel in Houston, Texas

80 months ago

Gwash in PH, New Jersey said:

Thanks!!! I haven't done the 2nd phone interview. I'm just waiting for that email. Are you already hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Park City, Utah

80 months ago

I have my Face2Face in 2 Days, anyone care to make suggestions about attire?

What about luggage?? I know I'll have to check out of my hotel before my interview, is there any storage at the interview site??

Thanks!

80 months ago

Most guys wore a conservitive dark suit with white shirt and conservitive tie. There is a place in the back of the room to put your luggage/coat ect.. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Miguel in Houston, Texas said: Thanks!!! I haven't done the 2nd phone interview. I'm just waiting for that email. Are you already hired?

Yes, on 1/9

Dave in Park City, Utah

80 months ago

Someone asked how long it takes...

from my second Phone interview until the offer for a F2F interview was about 2 months! I don't know if this is unusual but if it seems like forever before you get an interview oppourtunity, don't lose hope :)

Dave in Park City, Utah

80 months ago

On another note, does anyone know:

1) How many hours a month can a first year FA expect to log? (ie: monthly income estimate)

2) Are work hours usually done in large blocks? (like 12-18 hours at a time)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Park City, Utah

80 months ago

Sorry about the double post... I got an error and hit refresh... apparently it worked the first time!

:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Pineville, Louisiana

80 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Jennifer can you clerify the pay?

The first year pay is and I quote the lead hiring flight attendant, RJ, at the interview, $19.63 per flight hour from the time the door closes to the time the door opens. We as new hires will have 6 A days (reserve) per month, broken into 3 days twice a month. We get paid for 14hrs 15min for those 3 days at the $19.63per hour. So even if we don't fly we still get paid for the time that Delta considers us on duty, to be ready when needed, at least a 2hour notice, but usually more than that. Every year your pay increases, it tops out at the 14 year mark at around 4?.?? per hour.
Oh I just found this on another website it seems pretty accurate as to what I was told at the interview:
A days are guaranteed at 4:45 a day. If you are not used on an A Day it is paid at 4:45. New hires will have 6 so you will either have 2 blocks of 3 with a guarantee of 14:15 each or a 6 day block valued at 28:30. You get the greater of the two, A day Guarantee or Trip value.

Hourly Flight Pay

0-1 Year 19.10
After 1 Year 19.86
After 2 Years 21.21
After 3 Years 22.95
After 4 Years 25.29
After 5 Years 27.19
After 6 Years 32.02
After 7 Years 33.06
After 8 Years 33.97
After 9 Years 35.22
After 10 Years 36.20
After 11 Years 37.93
After 12 Years 41.07

Thank you so much for the accurate information. I was seriously thinking about backing out on the whole thing when I read that first person's negative take on the interview.

I am supposed to be going for an interview this week and just want to know if they make you get up in front of everyone and tell about yourself? I just want to prepare myself for what I am going to say if they do. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Charlie in Pineville, Louisiana said: Thank you so much for the accurate information. I was seriously thinking about backing out on the whole thing when I read that first person's negative take on the interview.

I am supposed to be going for an interview this week and just want to know if they make you get up in front of everyone and tell about yourself? I just want to prepare myself for what I am going to say if they do. Thanks!

Yes you do. But they want it short and sweet. Where you are from, what other language besides English and what is your current job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Charlie in Pineville, Louisiana said: Thank you so much for the accurate information. I was seriously thinking about backing out on the whole thing when I read that first person's negative take on the interview.

Thanks for posting this information. This will clear things up for a lot of people.

Charlie in Pineville, Louisiana

80 months ago

Gwash in PH, New Jersey said: Thanks for posting this information. This will clear things up for a lot of people.

I sure hope so! I have interviewed with another airline before and they made you answer about 20 questions on a piece of paper and then you get up in front of everyone and tell about why you want to work for the airline. Most people were so nervous that they made themselves out to look like a complete idiot and all the interviewers could do was say "Next!". Not to mention, some of the ladies dressed like they were going to a social club and those that did not dress conservative did not get chosen.

I just don't want to go unprepared because when I don't know what to expect, that is when I get nervous. It seemed like that particular airline wanted people that could get up in front of them and put on a talent show. The funnier you were the more they liked you. I can be humorous but hope they don't want me to get up there and sing a song! LOL

Please let me know if there is any other helpful information that will help me concentrate on relaxing before this big day!!! Thanks everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Does anyone know, once you're done with the online assesment, do you get an email right away to call for the second phone screening or does it take several days before that happens?

Thomas in Cincinnati, Ohio

80 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Jennifer can you clerify the pay?

The first year pay is and I quote the lead hiring flight attendant, RJ, at the interview, $19.63 per flight hour from the time the door closes to the time the door opens. We as new hires will have 6 A days (reserve) per month, broken into 3 days twice a month. We get paid for 14hrs 15min for those 3 days at the $19.63per hour. So even if we don't fly we still get paid for the time that Delta considers us on duty, to be ready when needed, at least a 2hour notice, but usually more than that. Every year your pay increases, it tops out at the 14 year mark at around 4?.?? per hour.
Oh I just found this on another website it seems pretty accurate as to what I was told at the interview:
A days are guaranteed at 4:45 a day. If you are not used on an A Day it is paid at 4:45. New hires will have 6 so you will either have 2 blocks of 3 with a guarantee of 14:15 each or a 6 day block valued at 28:30. You get the greater of the two, A day Guarantee or Trip value.

Hourly Flight Pay

0-1 Year 19.10
After 1 Year 19.86
After 2 Years 21.21
After 3 Years 22.95
After 4 Years 25.29
After 5 Years 27.19
After 6 Years 32.02
After 7 Years 33.06
After 8 Years 33.97
After 9 Years 35.22
After 10 Years 36.20
After 11 Years 37.93
After 12 Years 41.07

Hi All,

I just sent out my resume and found this web site where everybody (or almost everybody :)) is very excited. And I am too.
Jennifer, you mentioned a website about the pay. Would you mind to send me the link, please?
I live in Cincinnati, OH (airport code CVG) and I hope that Delta is still hiring. I found out that a new class just started and I am not sure if there is another one in the near future. Anybody any idea?
It is great to read all the comments and to see how excited everybody is. It is kindda contagious. Keep it up.

FlyGirlNC in Raleigh, North Carolina

80 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Yes it's like $2.70 extra per hour to fly international. And I believe if you are the Flight Leader it's an extra $5 per hour...That's the info I got at the interview, we asked every possible question

JENNIFER; I believe that it is only LOD speakers that get the $2.70 extra per hour. That is what we were told at the FTF 1/8.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FlyGirlNC in Raleigh, North Carolina

80 months ago

Why don't we try to keep just one Delta FA interview forum? One thing is keeping up with all the posts, but keeping up with two forums..?
The www.indeed.com/forum/job/flight-attendant/05390c183c137e1b767c4705 was started in a much positive spirit than this forum. You guys have done a great job turning it around since it started and we would really appreciate your great input on the original Delta Flight Attendant Interview forum. You will also find answers to most of your questions on the other forum.
:-)

Gwash in PH, New Jersey

80 months ago

Good Luck Today!!!

TravelGuru in Desert Hot Springs, California

80 months ago

Does anyone know if there are opportunities for Portuguese speakers? Also, are DL still hiring? I was a F/A for 21 years and I miss it.........I'm 45 so I hope that doesn't work against me, I know that DL doesn't hire many males F/A.

Global Freight & Logisitcs Network in Chelmsford, United Kingdom

80 months ago

Global Freight and Logistics Network Ltd (GFLN) is one of the fastest growing global network for independent freight forwarders. GFLN is a upto the mark network offering complete solutions to the trade & industry.

To find out the advantages of using Global Freight and Logistics Network as an exporter, importer, buyer, shipper or a trading house, please visit at www.gfln.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

islandgirl1 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

Miguel in Houston, Texas said: I've applied already for Delta I passed the voice screening and they asked me to do the online assessment and application... It's been a week I haven't heard from them. Is this normal time frame? What happens next? Thanks for your advice!

You don't need to waite for Delta to call you back I was told to call back for a phone interview after the assessment and application, which is what I think you should do. They have thousands of applicants calling in and applying each day so its up to us to call,once you do this the interviewers will tell you the next step. So don't wait call back as soon as possible..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

islandgirl1 in Brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

CAN ANYONE TELL ME AFTER THE FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW IN ATLANTA HOW LONG BEFORE THEY CALL YOU BACK??MY INTERVIEW WAS ON THE 10TH OF JANUARY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.