want to be a better bar and food server trainer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

aspenkitty

68 months ago

I would like some tips on being more productive with training my employees with food service and bartending. I work in a area that is seasonal and most of my employees are new every year and are there on break from college and more interested in having a good time for the summer than working. I on the other hand rely on this job for a living and really want to do a good job training these people but end up giving up half way through the season because they just don't give a %&^#! I'd like to get tougher, without loosing all my help which already happens without me being, you know what. What should I do?
Darcy
p.s. I work at a nice golf course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gary in Jacksonville, Florida

68 months ago

aspenkitty said: I would like some tips on being more productive with training my employees with food service and bartending. I work in a area that is seasonal and most of my employees are new every year and are there on break from college and more interested in having a good time for the summer than working. I on the other hand rely on this job for a living and really want to do a good job training these people but end up giving up half way through the season because they just don't give a %&^#! I'd like to get tougher, without loosing all my help which already happens without me being, you know what. What should I do?
Darcy
p.s. I work at a nice golf course

If ther in traning? I'm shue you have revewed there back ground by this point. That should have given you good infomation about the people that are going throught tranning. And if they don't wont to be apart of your team excuse them from class and get someone else God knows there are a lot of other that can replace them right away.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.