WANTING A FORKLIFT POSITION

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Ben Eaton in Eudora, Kansas

68 months ago

I am a father of 3 kids and am looking for a forklift position in the kck area. I have drove many different sizes or gas and propane along with ele palletjacks and stand up lifts. Hard working and ready to work1577

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

leonard jacobs

68 months ago

Im a young man 26 of age I need a job bad. To be truthful with you I pay child support with I haven't paid about 5 months and I owe qite a bit of a lum sum and im just tryin to do the right thing out there instead of selling drugs or being a theif I really need this! I have 4 yrs experence in forklift and I have my licence and all I want is someone to open a door for me or at less let me stick my foot in!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cleo Miller in Kansas City, Kansas

68 months ago

I would like the opportunity to have a chance to be a part of your team.That will be my pleasure to give you my best effert when performing my assignment.I have over 8years of forklift warehouse/ order filling and order pulling skill's and much more.please take this message inconsideration and allow me to be apart of your company. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Thapelo matlala in Satellite Provider

26 months ago

Im 26 years old im a job seeker of the foklift driver i have 4 years experience in unilever hudson and knights i know how to handle hazardous chemicals please im in need of been a forklift driver

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.