search for good Front Office Agents

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

feda in Thornton, Illinois

84 months ago

i am interested in finding a job in kuwait i am a u.s citizen born and raised in the u.s .i hope to find a full time job i have a booked flight to kuwait for about 40 days in april and may .i would love to here more info about the job,location etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shine in Singapore, Singapore

84 months ago

Uwe Richter in Kuwait said: We are searching for a good Front Office Agent who wants to join us. But it seems to be very hard to find somebody who wants to come to a country like Kuwait. So if you know somebody......
We are a 5* Hotel in Kuwait City and part of an international operating Company. We offer good sallary package and interesting work experience.

I would love to have a full time job as a front office agent in kuwait. Cuz kuwait is a very good place to work and since i m working as a front office agent in 5* hotel i am sure that these are good efforts that i can contribute to ur company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

feda in Hazel Crest, Illinois

83 months ago

I am sorry you understude me wrong i am coming for a visit kuwait for about 40 days to look for a job but i need a job for years i hope i am coming to live in kuwait. I will be also coming in january to. To look for a job .I am entrested for a job for at least 5 years because i will be a resedent for that long for sure and after that through the job i have then i will be able to stay longer .Sorry for any confutin this might have cost.I am a type of person that likes to make accurate dissicions so this is why i will come twice before i make my final move to kuwait.thank you and i hope to here from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

feda in Hazel Crest, Illinois

83 months ago

Uwe Richter in Kuwait said: We are searching for a good Front Office Agent who wants to join us. But it seems to be very hard to find somebody who wants to come to a country like Kuwait. So if you know somebody......
We are a 5* Hotel in Kuwait City and part of an international operating Company. We offer good sallary package and interesting work experience.

I am happy to here you are looking for someone i am very interested and my plans are moving to kuwait in july.I am also coming for a viset in januaryfor 2 weeks and in may for about 40 days .I hope i can fill this position for you . Hope to here from you soon .

feda

83 months ago

Hi it is me again i was wondering if you can send me some information on what positions you are looking for the exact location of the school etc.I will be more then happy to send you my cv to your e mail but because this is the first time i aplly for work out of the states i dont have a cv ready but i asked a friend to e mail the form to me so i can fill it out .Then i would be more then happy to e mail it to you .So far i have a ticket on hold for jan. 05 i will be in kuwait on that date . Please e mail me more information as soon as possible . Thank you for your time

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.