Why are warehouse jobs slowly becoming minimum wage jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Alex Flores in Rancho Cordova, California

81 months ago

The minimum wage is $8.00 here in Cali.Ware house jobs entry rates stay at the same at about $8.50......IS THERE SOMEBODY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.................We all here in CA. need to know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jay in erlanger in Florence, Kentucky

70 months ago

because companies don't care about quality anymore, unskilled warehouse associates make numerous mistakes that cost companies money but it is overlooked things like mislabeled material, damage to product, shortage, its all about quanity not quality thats why you can't buy anything made in this country that is worth a $#!t

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mina Lockhart

50 months ago

You really need to go back to school to learn basic grammar. It is difficult to understand individuals who do not understand how to express themselves in the English language. Although it is not relevant to the issue at hand, I am gainfully employed.
I am really concerned about my fellow Americans who were previously employed for 20 years;recently lost off their jobs ; and now unable to obtain employment. They deserve employment before any illegal immigrants. We should not reward criminals. By the way, hiring illegal immigrants is a crime. Why would you admit to committing a crime?
I think it is wise to rethink about your ignorant opinions before voicing them. In other words, keep your un- American thoughts to yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mina Lockhart

50 months ago

You really need to go back to school to learn basic grammar. It is difficult to understand individuals who do not understand how to express themselves in the English language. Although it is not relevant to the issue at hand, I am gainfully employed.
I am really concerned about my fellow Americans who were previously employed for 20 years;recently lost off their jobs ; and now unable to obtain employment. They deserve employment before any illegal immigrants. We should not reward criminals. By the way, hiring illegal immigrants is a crime. Why would you admit to committing a crime?
I think it is wise to rethink about your ignorant opinions before voicing them. In other words, keep your un- American thoughts to yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Oscar Ybarra Jr. in Phoenix, Arizona

45 months ago

Companies are just being cheap, look in to the LTL shipping business there got money there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.