Entry-Level Graphic Designer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Dominick in Stratford, Connecticut

40 months ago

I'm trying to find a graphic position but with no luck.I exp In creating logo and other types of design.I have recently re wrote my resume and still no luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

40 months ago

Hello Dominick, You may want to try using the job search section of Indeed by typing relevant keywords in the search box at the top of the page and clicking the 'Find Jobs' button. Here is an example search I conducted: http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=title:graphic&l=Stratford,+CT Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Betty Huang in Chicago, Illinois

21 months ago

Dominick in Stratford, Connecticut said: I'm trying to find a graphic position but with no luck.I exp In creating logo and other types of design .I have recently re wrote my resume and still no luck

Join the club of graphic designers without jobs. I've come across several company who want people with 4-6 years of experience in the graphic designer industry. They wont give us beginners a chance. I got 30 years experience in doing creative works and still no one will hire you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DoM in Trumbull, Connecticut

21 months ago

I dont have 30 years experience but I'm very creative for what I can do.I say I have about 3 years experience but from doing a bit of freelancing here and there and won 13 logo contests.Life is getting difficult and I a job so looking at other types of jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cathleen Yoo in Jackson, West Virginia

2 months ago

Why don't you start freelancing by home. You can earn more amount instead of any job if you are skilled in designing. Have a look to this www.logomyway.com/designerDetailProfile.php?userId=39488 There are many people who are only earning through Freelancing kinda work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DoM in Trumbull, Connecticut

2 months ago

I have done something like this but getting paid only when you win sucks.I did get a little freelance but didn't last.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.