HRM Opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Khalia Gray in Austell, Georgia

87 months ago

Greetings All! I am just reaching out because I am doing some massive hiring for Human Recources Managers across the country. My client is a major player in the retail industry and we are looking to hire qualified candidates in the following markets:

Delray Beach, FL
Jasper, AL
Abilene, TX
Amarillo, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Longview, TX
Odessa, TX
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Midlothian, VA

Please contact me directly if you are interested or know anyone who might be. I can be reached at khaliagray@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Charla in Spartanburg, South Carolina

86 months ago

Khalia Gray in Austell, Georgia said: Greetings All! I am just reaching out because I am doing some massive hiring for Human Recources Managers across the country. My client is a major player in the retail industry and we are looking to hire qualified candidates in the following markets:

Delray Beach, FL
Jasper, AL
Abilene, TX
Amarillo, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Longview, TX
Odessa, TX
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Midlothian, VA

Please contact me directly if you are interested or know anyone who might be. I can be reached at khaliagray@yahoo.com.

What are the qualifications that are needed for these positions?

Tomika McWhorter in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

Khalia Gray in Austell, Georgia said: Greetings All! I am just reaching out because I am doing some massive hiring for Human Recources Managers across the country. My client is a major player in the retail industry and we are looking to hire qualified candidates in the following markets:

Delray Beach, FL
Jasper, AL
Abilene, TX
Amarillo, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Longview, TX
Odessa, TX
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Midlothian, VA

I'm a retail store manager with 13 years of experience in recruiting,interviewing,payroll,visa,accounts payable and customer service.All administrative duties and banking deposits was handle by myself.I'm transitioning unto corporate education such as Human Resources, 70% of my job is to hire and recruit and much more. Please give me any info on human resouces. Thank You Kindly. Some told me to go into payroll and accounting first.I need a degree in accounting/payroll. I'm going to school for human resources to complete my 4 year degree.

Karen Houston

71 months ago

Delray Beach, FL
Jasper, AL
Abilene, TX
Amarillo, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Longview, TX
Odessa, TX
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Midlothian, VA

* Do you mean Human RESOURCES?
I live in Reno, NV - and have over 15yrs as an HR Director/Manager.
If you have options in my area - please let me know.
Thanks.
Karen Houston

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Legal Eagle in Bloomington, Illinois

71 months ago

You might consider getting a PHR. I thought about HR before choosing law school and competing in the HR games was very fun and helps on the resume.

Join SHRM ASAP. It is one of the only organizations I belong to that I use regualary and it is very affordable if you are in school.

Best,
NP

savera in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

Do u still have the position in HR??

sportsmom15 in Dover, New Hampshire

67 months ago

Delray Beach, FL
Jasper, AL
Abilene, TX
Amarillo, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Longview, TX
Odessa, TX
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Midlothian, VA

I am very interested in getting into the HR field, unfortunately I am located in Dover, NH (Seacoast new england). Do you have any referral companies in my area? I just obtained my BS in Bus Adm with a minor in HR Management. Looking for full time staffing, development, training position.
Thanks, Gail Allen sportsmom15@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

I am looking to get into the Human Resources (staffing, training, development) field. If anyone has any referrals/headhunters or any other relevant information to assist in my job search, I would greatly appreciate the input. Please email me @ sportsmom15@comcast.net

HR Career in Marietta, Georgia

67 months ago

Hi, I'm looking for a job in HR. I have a bachelors degree in marketing and an MBA. I am in the Atlanta, GA area and would appreciate any referrals or relevant information that would help me find a job. Email: kajmaina@yahoo.com. Thanks.

67 months ago

I wish you good luck in your search. I just obtained my B.S. in Business Administration with a minor in HR Management. Been job hunting since graduating from college 9/08. Haven't even had an interview to date. I live near Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

Suzanne Bauza in New Port Richey, Florida

54 months ago

Delray Beach, FL
Jasper, AL
Abilene, TX
Amarillo, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Longview, TX
Odessa, TX
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Midlothian, VA

Hi, I am a seasoned HR Professional with over 20 years of experience as a Generalist and in Management Development (22 years at American Express Company at their HQ in NYC). I relocated to New Port Richey from New York in 2007 to build a home and care for my elderly father. Now that I am able to re-enter the workforce, I am seeking HR career opportunities in the Tampa/Clearwater areas.

Let me know if you have any clients looking for someone with my skill set.

Suzanne

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.