I am currently working with a client in the Westchester County, NY area who is looking for a Sr. HR Generalist with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Below are the specs. Please contact <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> with your updated resume, and salary requirements.
Summary: Provides strategic and tactical Human Resource support to significant segments of the company through direct services and in partnership with other professionals from HR and external consultants as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serves as key member of line function and of the Human Resources senior management teams.
• Identifies key drivers of success and existing people-related needs within Line functions assigned.
• Cuts through issues and problems to find and resolve root causes that may be inter- or intra-departmental.
• Works as partner with HR specialists and coaches and consultants to address identified needs.
• Provides coaching to management, with an emphasis on leadership behaviors and in some cases in cooperation with external coaches.
• Facilitates key people-related decisions related to organization roles, staffing decisions, development plans, succession planning and diversity issues.
• Reviews and helps define each new role in function related to skills and competencies; relationship of role to others; ownership and accountabilities.
• Works with senior management to evaluate readiness of internal candidates and development opportunities made possible by new roles and organization needs.
• Works with Staffing to identify current and future requirements. Recommends sources of candidates. Participates in screening and evaluation, and facilitates decision making within department regarding new hires.
• Works with VP, Human Resources on development planning for senior management.
• Works with Compensation on role definition, external comparable