Summer Internship Opportunities in Charlotte, NC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Patrick in Charlotte, North Carolina

62 months ago

Hello,

I am currently enrolled in the Masters of Industrial/Organizational Psychology program at University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I am looking for an internship opportunity for this summer in the Charlotte area in the HR field. If you have any information or know of any companies that are currently seeking interns, please let me know. Thank you all in advance for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mimi in Charlotte, North Carolina

60 months ago

Hi,

I did not realize UNCC doesn't provide internship program for their student. I'm sorry that you have difficult time finding practicum opportunity. Have you try the banks system or social services places?
I'm currently a master level clinical psyhology student who also is looking for internship in charlotte, NC as well. However, I'm attending an accredited online school for my program. Good luck

Mimi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Charlotte, North Carolina

39 months ago

Does anyone know of any paid or unpaid internships in Charlotte, NC? I am 4 weeks away from getting my MBA in Organizational Management/HR and am very interested in finding an intership as I am currently unemployed I would have the time to get that experience. I am in the same predicament as many in this forum I have a degree but minimal experience and apparently experience is everything.

Thanks,

Tina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.