Applicant Tracking

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

James Taylor in Allen, Texas

72 months ago

I am looking for anyone with an opinion, experience or interest in managing and tracking applicants. I have created a free site and would LOVE feedback on it, any features that would be helpful etc. Thank you in advance.

www.interviewreminder.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jake in Minneapolis, Minnesota

72 months ago

James Taylor in Allen, Texas said: I am looking for anyone with an opinion, experience or interest in managing and tracking applicants. I have created a free site and would LOVE feedback on it, any features that would be helpful etc. Thank you in advance.

Hello James,

I would be interested about possibly writing about www.interviewreminder.com in one of my blogs. Just to let you know, I'm part of an ATS vendor. However, I'm continually looking for new solutions for my new blog I started today called TheATSGuy. Let me know if you would be interested in my review.

Best regards,
Jake

Dean Williams in Kingston, New York

72 months ago

I am looking for any airlines that is looking for Flight Attendants. Please help me locate a position fast.

Jim Newton in Vancouver, British Columbia

72 months ago

James Taylor in Allen, Texas said: I am looking for anyone with an opinion, experience or interest in managing and tracking applicants. I have created a free site and would LOVE feedback on it, any features that would be helpful etc. Thank you in advance.

You can check out our demo movie on my website at www.jimnewton.ca - there's a bit at the end about our new E-Recruiting package Open4Hire, and you can contact me through my email form page there.

Cheers.

Jim

gkaile in Rocklin, California

68 months ago

Jake in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Hello James,

I would be interested about possibly writing about www.interviewreminder.com in one of my blogs. Just to let you know, I'm part of an ATS vendor. However, I'm continually looking for new solutions for my new blog I started today called TheATSGuy. Let me know if you would be interested in my review.

Best regards,
Jake

Hi Jake,

You may also want to check out www.candidatestatements.com if you write about recruiting software on your blog. The Candidate Statements program creates a personalized website for each candidate outlining their potential benefits package and other important information about the company. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.