Recruiter looking for other recruiters throughout the U.S. to work on a split fee basis

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Deberra in Carlsbad, California

79 months ago

I'm looking for experienced recruiters throughout the U.S. that would like to work with me and vice versa on a split fee basis.

I have more than my share of job orders and I can barely keep up with my work load. I have a database of 60,000 candidates and clients.

If you are interested in joining my network, please email me.

Deberra@Profrecruiters.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

DB in Oakland, California

34 months ago

Deberra in Carlsbad, California said: I'm looking for experienced recruiters throughout the U.S. that would like to work with me and vice versa on a split fee basis.

I have more than my share of job orders and I can barely keep up with my work load. I have a database of 60,000 candidates and clients.

Hi Deberra
I have worked splits before and have never gotten paid. It is a matter of trust on both sides, and when you don't know someone, that is hard to come by. How do you make it work?

dbr.doris@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bobtherecruiter in Cincinnati, Ohio

30 months ago

Deberra in Carlsbad, California said: I'm looking for experienced recruiters throughout the U.S. that would like to work with me and vice versa on a split fee basis.

I am interested in working with you in filling your open positions. I have 12 years of experience as a recruiter and have filled positions in all disciplines all over the United States.

BBA & Associates

Bob Raatz
President
bba@fuse.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

(Mr.) Sandy Peyton in Decatur, Georgia

27 months ago

I'm a recruiter in Atlanta doing healthcare recruiting. Can we do some splits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Employpotential in New Port Richey, Florida

11 months ago

If you are still looking for assistance, I am available to do splits with almost 10 yrs of experiencein Healthcare, FInancial and IT jobs.
Staffing@employpotential.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DeborahSue in Flower Mound, Texas

11 months ago

I am interested deborahmcneese @ gmail. com

DeborahSue in Flower Mound, Texas

11 months ago

I am interested in doing splits with you.

deborhmcneese @ gmail . com

IndustryVisionary in Seattle, Washington

11 months ago

Hello to interested recruiters. We are looking for ONE visionary recruiter to provide feedback on a classified software program under development that filters, hires, places and monitors employees. We would share an overview with you then ask you several questions about your day to day, how to, etc. We prefer a successful, go-getter recruiter with several years experience. It will take no longer than 1 hour via phone/email. Compensation: $50

ceo@industryvisionary.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.