Head Cashier

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

94 months ago

Gaurav Mishra said: Sir I need a job I m Graduate with commerce stream.I am working with Fun multiplex pvt.ltd.as a head cashier.i want a good head cashier.
Thanks & regards
gaurav mishra

This is a forum for people to discuss job-related subjects. In order to apply for a job you must first do a job search on Indeed and then click on the job you are interested in. Once you click on the job listing you will be directed to the website the job opening was originally posted. There you will find instructions on how to apply for a job.

Also, please keep in mind that Indeed on includes job listings for the United States.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shalamar Thompson in Lorain, Ohio

92 months ago

Gaurav Mishra said: Sir I need a job I m Graduate with commerce stream.I am working with Fun multiplex pvt.ltd.as a head cashier.i want a good head cashier.
Thanks & regards
gaurav mishra

Sir you dont have to look any futher i am the man for the job i love to work an i need a job well thank u for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marcia white in Augusta, Georgia

89 months ago

Sir i am a very hard worker i have alot of exsperenceand feel that i am the one for the job. thanks for your time,have a nice day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

oo

86 months ago

stupid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

86 months ago

oo said: stupid

Agreed. What is really frightening is that these people might even be allowed to vote and drive a car in this country! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shuquita hicks in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

HI MY NAME SHUQUITA RAHEEDA HICKS I'M LOOK FOR WORK FOR TO MONTH NOW BUT I LIKE THIS JOB I HAVE MY HIGH SCHOOL THE DPOLIMA BUT I WHAT TO NO IS ALL IS HIER

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.