I'm looking for free Home Heath Aide Classes in Union County, NJ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

KatrinaWallace40@Yahoo.Com in Union, New Jersey

57 months ago

Im currently looking to take a class in HHA. If anyone knows where there will be any free classes being offered in the surrounding area Union,Essex counties please send the information to my email address. Thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Juana Gandolfo in Flushing, New York

35 months ago

gandolfojuana@yahoo.com
I want to know If you can give it any information for free home health aide in Jersey, Kearney, do not tell me about 60 Ferry St. I spoke to them because they give it only the people for has welfare, I need one place very urgent because is the last days for this job that I have it

Juana Gandolfo

Thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Juana Gandolfo in Flushing, New York

35 months ago

I am looking for free home health aide in New Jersey, Kearney
gandolfojuana@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cisley in Elizabeth, New Jersey

27 months ago

I'm looking for free classes for HHA...I have went to school in 2005 I finished and got all my papers but I've never worked in that field. Now I want to but don't know how to go about it. I need help please!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Enra in Somerset, New Jersey

27 months ago

As far as I know, there are no free classes for this. If you inquire at an agency though, they might be able to point you in the right direction for classes offered at reduced rates.

Some agencies, if they know you are really serious and plan to stay with them, may also offer to pay for the courses. You could start with them as a Companion and then ask about becoming a certified HHA. Some agencies will pay for it because they need someone who is certified to take care of certain clients.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.