home health aid position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 91)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

brenda beckman

80 months ago

Im looking for a job with the elderly.i have done this kind of work for 20 years.Iwill work hourly,daily, or overnight.light housework,doctors appointments,personal care,and grocery shopping.I have good transportion and car insurance.Looking forward to meeting a special person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Bothell, Washington

79 months ago

Try Indeed. This site has all the jobs that are advertised.

You can also try: www.my-nursing-career.com/jobs/home-health-nursing-jobs/index.php

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Khafa Witcher in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

brenda beckman said: Im looking for a job with the elderly.i have done this kind of work for 2 years.Iwill work hourly,daily, or overnight.light housework,doctors appointments,personal care,and grocery shopping.I have good transportion and car insurance.Looking forward to meeting a special person.
I Khafa Witcher been looking for a nurse aide jobs for 5 months. i went to school for it.so now iam looking for a job , cause that's what i enjoy of doin for the
elderly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Khafa Witcher in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

Please get back as soon as possible. I can be reach at anytime of the day. but for right now i do securtiy for a company called allied barton.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Fanta Keita in Union, New Jersey

74 months ago

I am looking for a personal private home health-aid job. I have been doing this job for 6 years, I am currently working with family write now but I am wiling to take any one who is offering me a job. I like to stay with elderly women. I am really looking for a job in hoboken but if it is else where i am up for it. you can reach me in my e-mail address at fatizal10@aim.com it is really my daughter's e-mail adress but she will update me on any e-mail adresses sent fronm anyonew who is looking for an home health-aid. Thank you :)!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anne Conyers-Hom in Montclair, New Jersey

66 months ago

brenda beckman said: Im looking for a job with the elderly.i have done this kind of work for 20 years.Iwill work hourly,daily, or overnight.light housework,doctors appointments,personal care,and grocery shopping.I have good transportion and car insurance.Looking forward to meeting a special person.

Dear Brenda,
My family and I are looking for a good person to help with our
Dad, who lives at Buckingham Place in South Brunswick, NJ.
This is an assisted living facility. His wife (who he married
after our mother passed away) lives there with him, but she
is elderly, too, and is becoming less reliable in making sure
Dad get all the nutrition he needs. He's also started losing
things, and she has been unable to help find them, etc.
Could you email me? I'd appreciate it
very much. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carol damms in Monticello, New York

66 months ago

i have worked in a nurseing home for the last 6 years . and for the last year i have been doing home health care iam looking for a position in the sullivian county area at the time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Gloria in Monsey, New York

64 months ago

Hi my name is Gloria aged 25 from spring valley attending the local community college as a pre nursing student.I have been a health aide for the past one year but unfortunately the sweeet old lady passed away last year at age 85 so currently I am free to work around rockland.I am looking for a private full time job taking care of an elderly person and i would prefer someone that isn't bed ridden.I could cook,do house cleaning and laundry.Please contact me via email beautiful3095@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

vincent browne in Pasadena, California

63 months ago

I am looking for a caregivers job, no lifting and I don't have a car. I take the bus.I don't cook but will sit. I have had 33 yrs. of experiance as a nurses aide, I worked in homes 8 yrs, 16 years in a nursing home and 5 years or more in a hospital.
I have referances in home care. Will excepted miniumum wage.I don't mine being a sitter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

vincent browne in Pasadena, California

63 months ago

I am a 58yr. old male looking for a caregivers job, no lifting and I don't have a car. I take the bus.I don't cook but will sit. I have had 33 yrs. of experience as a nurses aide, I worked in homes 8 yrs, 16 years in a nursing home and 5 years or more in a hospital.
I have referances in home care. Will excepted miniumum wage.I don't mine being a sitter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anne Hom in Montclair, New Jersey

62 months ago

brenda beckman said: Im looking for a job with the elderly.i have done this kind of work for 20 years.Iwill work hourly,daily, or overnight.light housework,doctors appointments,personal care,and grocery shopping.I have good transportion and car insurance.Looking forward to meeting a special person.

Do you have a car? Elderly gentleman with heart failure
needs basically a sitter, someone to take him to Dr. visits,
and to cook and clean. He is a member of our church, and likes
to do church activities. He is helpful in calling members and
visiting members, but he needs to be driven because it is too
dangerous for him to be behind the wheel (his heart sometimes
palpitates, and this causes him to be lose focus--it's like a
panic attack). He's not messy but does need laundry and grocery
shopping help, and we're trying to get him into a local senior
center two days a week, where he could be occupied from 8am to 5pm and get breakfast and lunch. So--do you drive? Thank you for your reply.

DONNA WHITE in Woodbury, New Jersey

62 months ago

i did read you need for a helper.i am chha.i dont know how far away you are from me.i am near woodbury nj.i do have some hours availabe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NAKESHIA WRIGHT in Buffalo, New York

62 months ago

HI.MY NAME IS NAKESHIA WRIGHT I AM CURRENTLY A HHA. I WAS A CNA FOR 10 YEARS BUT LOST MY LICSENSE BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO RENEW IT BECAUSE AT THE TIME OF RENEWAL I WAS PREGNANT AND WASNT ABLE TO DO SO.NOVEMBER OF LAST YEAR I GOT MY HHA LICSENSE.I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FIELD FOR SO MANY YEARS AND ENJOY WHAT I DO.I LOVE WORKING WITH PEOPLE.I HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE YOUR COMPANY MORE SUCCESSFUL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anne Hom in Montclair, New Jersey

62 months ago

DONNA WHITE in Woodbury, New Jersey said: i did read you need for a helper.i am chha.i dont know how far away you are from me.i am near woodbury nj.i do have some hours availabe.

Dear Donna,
Thank you for your posting. We have found a good senior care
residence for our gentleman for now. I will keep your posting
in mind if his needs changes. Thanks again. Anne

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SENIOR HELPERS in Santa Cruz, San Jose, California

62 months ago

[mmmQUOTE who="SENIOR HELPERS in Santa Cruz, San Jose, California"]Ojjjjur

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

287 in Lynwood, California

62 months ago

hello my name is carina am still in the serch of finding an elderly person who is in need of help , full care , am looking to moving out , i will not mind leaving the city of Lynwood , i will love to leave the country so , shoot me with any comments or if any is interested in my care , now is been 3 years in the medical field , i love working with people , i just need some participants , promise you wont be disappointed, am a great person , as well as a great friend , i give more than just my care , i also put heart into it , this is my way of fulfilling my own life with helping others , if your insecure of what am saying , there will be no problem with you contacting my administrator or my ex administrator also i have 6 employees am in charge of in the facility am now supervising well just there activity department , well please keep me in mind , am here to serve you , thank you for the time and ill be checking my emails to see if i get any takers <333333 =) thank you once again .....

nadene in Schenectady, New York

62 months ago

hi my name is nadene i was a nurse aid for 18 years i stopped being one because i had moved up to sara toga county. i am now looking to get back to it. i loved taking care of the elderly if you need someone to take care of your love one i am the person. i have a car to take them for rides shopping if need be thank you very much

Don Meyers in Flushing, New York

61 months ago

carol damms in Monticello, New York said: i have worked in a nurseing home for the last 6 years . and for the last year i have been doing home health care iam looking for a position in the sullivian county area at the time

I am seeking a home health aid for my 84 year old mother. we will be at Kutshers in Monticelo from Tuesday, April 7th thru Sunday April 19. If things work out, the position could continue in Brooklyn, NY, as a sleep in, if you were interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Oshodi in Newark, New Jersey

60 months ago

Anne Holm in Montclair, New Jersey said: Do you have a car? Elderly gentleman with heart failure
center two days a week, where he could be occupied from 8am to 5pm and get breakfast and lunch. So--do you drive? Thank you for your reply.

I am CHHA my permanent job is in Parsippany. I work from 11pm to 7am. I don't lift my client i take good care of him. I live in Newark and i have car. I am interested in this case.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vin329 in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I live in california and don't drive myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sena in Clifton, New Jersey

57 months ago

Anne Hom in Montclair, New Jersey said: Do you have a car? Elderly gentleman with heart failure

id love to help and drive him around contact me ty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

oh he sounds so helpless i wouldlove to help anyone there, am a medical asst graduate from clifton nj 41 years old healthy sweet attractive caring. id love to help him , i drive i have a clean license no small kids, and im free to work any hours, i worked with elderly people and adore them ty so much..god bless all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

sena in Clifton, New Jersey said: id love to help and drive him around contact me ty

plz call me or contact me id love to help im amedical asst graduate in nj clifton, i worked with elderly for many years, i love to help thnks.. sena

57 months ago

am looking for a job in new jersey area as a home health aide if there is anyone who has an elder person to watch plz contact me thnks to all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Anne Hom in Montclair, New Jersey said: Do you have a car? Elderly gentleman with heart failure

plz contact me as i live in the clifton area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Olutoyin Oshodi in Little Falls, New Jersey

57 months ago

I have a car, plase call me to work out a plan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

sena in Clifton, New Jersey said: plz contact me as i live in the clifton area

plz contact me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

yes i do drive

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Don Meyers in Flushing, New York said: I am seeking a home health aid for my 84 year old mother. we will be at Kutshers in Monticelo from Tuesday, April 7th thru Sunday April 19. If things work out, the position could continue in Brooklyn, NY, as a sleep in, if you were interested.

i am interested contact me thnk u

57 months ago

i do have a car if u need to contact me email me ok plz at amjadsenausa@yahoo.com

57 months ago

am a medical assistant graduate from clifton new jersey, am 40 years old worked for the pain center in clifton, a physical therapy dept,i work well with the elderly, for i love old people, am kind, caring ,honest and loving, i have a car i have no small kids, only one son in college for medicine, am also a home health aide. i have great references, am willing to stay few nights over if i have to, i w ill clean, cook lightly, and be there for my patient 24/7, there,s nothing more i love than helping others get well, thank you for reading, wish all well. god bless you all,, sena

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

amjadusasena@yahoo.com thnks all

57 months ago

CHHA in the clifton area new jersey seeking full time part time work with an elderly gentleman or woman , am reliable, caring and loveing and have great referances. am 41 and have no small kids, only a son in college going to be a sports medicine DR. am free to spend, and give my time to who needs it, plz contact me if u have anyone that needs a compassionate and loving woman to take care of ur loved one as my own, thank you, sincerely sena.

56 months ago

contact me anyone with a job amjadusasena@yahoo.com

56 months ago

hope health aide would like any position open as long as its with the elders to love and care for them ty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

does this site really work cuz i never see any new replies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

noblefraser in Abington, Massachusetts

56 months ago

I am looking for a HHA position in the South of Boston area of Massachusetts. I am available days, nights, weekends, overnights. I have a reliable vehicle and i am very dependable. I have 2 years experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

why is no one responding here , i mean any time i sign in it,s the same thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

smittygrady -grady in Dayton, Ohio

55 months ago

sena in Clifton, New Jersey said: amjadusasena@yahoo.com thnks all

grady

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

smittygrady -grady in Dayton, Ohio

55 months ago

i would like as aa home health aide in mental health iam a people personwored in mental heath for 7years ,iam currently working at miami valleyhospital in mental health department i love ptople very compasionated caring person

susu in Clifton, New Jersey

55 months ago

Khafa Witcher in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I Khafa Witcher been looking for a nurse aide jobs for 5 months. i went to school for it.so now iam looking for a job , cause that's what i enjoy of doin for the
elderly.

u cant type well what job u looking for lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

get more answers lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

anyone ever answer theese things lol

55 months ago

anyone ever answer theese things lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

aklamm in Collinsville, Illinois

55 months ago

Anyone located in the Centralia Illinois or surrounding area, feel free to contact me at aklamm@omega-health.com
We are hiring several home health aides and in need of them immediately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

anyone hiringin clifton new jersey area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

this site is not good u cant get anything here lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

wow no answers ever wrong sit e we in

55 months ago

anyone in clifton area

GLENDA RILEY in Anderson, Indiana

55 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A POSITION CARING FOR DISABLED OR ELDERLY INDIVIDUALS. CAN PROVIDE EXCELLENT REFERENCES AS I HAVE BEEN PERFORMING WORK IN THIS AREA FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS.

VARIED TASKS... WETHER IT BE JUST STAYING NIGHTLY WITH
PATIENTS WHO FEEL MORE AT EASE WITH SOMEONE THERE... HOURLY
VISITS...DAILY STAYS...DRIVING TO PHYSICIAN APPTS...GROCERY
SHOPPING,,,ETC.
TO CONTACT ME EMAIL glendariley49@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.