BEST HOME HEALTH AIDE AGENCY RATES !

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Sexygyal in Jamaica, New York

44 months ago

CAN SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME AND PLEASE BE HONEST, WHAT AGENCY'S PAY DECENT
I'VE HAD MY CERTIFICATE FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS NOW, AND STILL HAVE NOT FOUND A DECENT AGENCY TO WORK FOR.
IM HERE TO NETWORK AND MEET PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP ME FIND A GOOD AGENCY AND IF I COME ACROSS SOMETHING I'LL BE SURE TO PASS THE INFORMATION ALONG AS WELL.
WE'RE ALL HERE TO FIND JOBS SO PLEASE LETS HELP EACH OTHER.
I'D LIKE TO KNOW THE PAY RATES OF THESE COMPANIES BEFORE I WASTE MY TIME GOING TO THEM

PERSONAL TOUCH

PEOPLE CARE

ANYTIME HOME CARE

NEXTSTAGE

ABLE HOME CARE

PLEASE IF YOU KNWO THE RATES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND
THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Aurelia in Bronx, New York

43 months ago

well working right now at partner in care they very good coordinator very nice...they care about u. and the more inportant. don't force u to stay in any case;;;;

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Aurelia in Bronx, New York

43 months ago

if u want a good pay agency..go to New Rochelle or Westchester county

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Aurelia in Bronx, New York

43 months ago

if u want a good pay agency..go to New Rochelle or Westchester county

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

nicole rosado in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

Aurelia in Bronx, New York said: well working right now at partner in care they very good coordinator very nice...they care about u. and the more inportant. don't force u to stay in any case;;;;

what happen if u went to the agency with your hha certificate from another agency and u worked for them for a little while and quite and what if u wanted to take the classes at partners and care and get their cetificate would they let u and hire u back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Delaney Valentin in Queens, Illinois

19 months ago

Sexygyal in Jamaica, New York said: CAN SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME AND PLEASE BE HONEST, WHAT AGENCY'S PAY DECENT
I'VE HAD MY CERTIFICATE FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS NOW, AND STILL HAVE NOT FOUND A DECENT AGENCY TO WORK FOR.
IM HERE TO NETWORK AND MEET PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP ME FIND A GOOD AGENCY AND IF I COME ACROSS SOMETHING I'LL BE SURE TO PASS THE INFORMATION ALONG AS WELL.
WE'RE ALL HERE TO FIND JOBS SO PLEASE LETS HELP EACH OTHER.
I'D LIKE TO KNOW THE PAY RATES OF THESE COMPANIES BEFORE I WASTE MY TIME GOING TO THEM

PERSONAL TOUCH

PEOPLE CARE

ANYTIME HOME CARE

NEXTSTAGE

ABLE HOME CARE

PLEASE IF YOU KNWO THE RATES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND
THANKS

Well people care is no good I was working for them for 6 months and the coordinators are very rude they don't care if u making your hours. I was making less than 30 hours a week and when u asked for more cases or more hours they take long to give it to you. When u go to your case they already have someone already there taking care of the patient they always making mistakes.. The pay rate it depends on the insurance the patient have some are $7.50 or $9.00 but less hours.. A lot of people tell me that partners in care is very good so I'm going to check it out and ask question before anything cuz I looking for a good paying job;))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

princessjas in Bronx, New York

9 months ago

nicole rosado in Brooklyn, New York said: what are some good agenices beside partners and care that will pay your way through school to be a
chinese american agency pay 10 dollars weeknd pay 11 but evry paycheck always a problem .sometimes missing da entire check or mistake

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

princessjas in Bronx, New York

9 months ago

Salcare iq exam is like wer in a medical field I mean da terms der using is like for nursing..5 wrobg deyvwont cya ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York

7 months ago

princessjas in Bronx, New York said: Salcare iq exam is like wer in a medical field I mean da terms der using is like for nursing..5 wrobg deyvwont cya ...

The questions given are taken right out of the HHA and PCA exams from the course curriculum. Additionally, we give a practical exam to those who pass the written one. As the test writer, I will make it my duty to review the exams once more to make sure it is up to date with the most current curriculum! Always appreciate feedback, as that is what makes our agency continuously growing in quality!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

don

6 months ago

people who work at salcare so racist especially the front desk girl if you ain't Latino they won't hire you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York

6 months ago

don said: people who work at salcare so racist especially the front desk girl if you ain't Latino they won't hire you

Absolutely not true. I am not Latino/Latina myself. We proud ourselves with a very high number of diverse paraprofessionals who are quality caregivers. We represent the clients we serve and are the "United Nations" of caregivers.

I'm sorry your experience may have not been what you wanted or what you perceive as being racist. It's totally untrue. If you met our Director of Patient Services, our Executive Assistant or some of the workers in the field, you would see it totally differently.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York

6 months ago

Plse do anybody know something about best choice home care

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Marylind6 in Bronx, New York

4 months ago

THE WORST HOME HEALTH AID AGENCY IN NEW YORK CITY IS PEOPLE CARE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.