Please help HHA's. Where is your company recruitment office, the telephone, number, pay rate and benefits if you remember?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

10461 in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Bestcare 7.25/hr
Benefits after 5 months/600 hrs.
1199, get increased after 5 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SHEREESE in New York, New York

35 months ago

AMAZING HOME CARE
$7.25/hr

Benefits: NONE! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

linny98 in Sewell, New Jersey

34 months ago

Compassionate Care Hospice HHA in Southern NJ 12.00 an hour. Benefits- yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

NvMe3489 in Syosset, New York

34 months ago

@ linny98 Is your agency hiring now? Do they start you off at 12.hr or does it depends on each case?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

msolony in New York, New York

28 months ago

Nursing Personnel Homecare. 9 $ an hr. paid every year vacation. start small hours then give good hours and good location. big agency lot of cases choices

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York

17 months ago

Bring your HHA certificate or PCA certificate and come apply at Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. 130 W. 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY (between 6th Avenue and Broadway - all trains go to the Times Square area). We pay $9.50 plus benefits. Applications taken Monday through Friday, 9 AM through 3 PM. Been in business over 20 years. We treat you right!

SmilelyT in New York, New York

16 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Bring your HHA certificate or PCA certificate and come apply at Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. 130 W. 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY (between 6th Avenue and Broadway - all trains go to the Times Square area). We pay $9.50 plus benefits. Applications taken Monday through Friday, 9 AM through 3 PM. Been in business over 20 years. We treat you right!

To the administrators at Salcare Home Care Services
I have been a HHA since 11/11 and I have worked for two different agencies. The first agency always made sure I worked full time however they always gave me cases of addicts and one whom had the dealer enter their home. I resigned from them and started working with this second agency. June will be a year that I will be working for them. However, since working for them, they only gave me part time cases. I have since started working with another facility just to carry over more needed hours for money and I found out this agency does not care for their employees to have another job. They fired several people for that. I only work 12 hours a week and have been since October last year. It was only cases they gave me for a person who was sick or on vacation which still was not enough hours for the week with me. They only have 2, 4, and 6 hour cases for the time being and many are three times a week. What I want to know from you is, if you really treat your employees right as stated above? I do not take unnecessary days off and I follow procedures. I like to keep my record clean. However, I do think this agency is trying their best to find any cause to fire me because they are upset that I am employed with another company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York

16 months ago

SmilelyT in New York, New York said: To the administrators at Salcare Home Care Services
I have been a HHA since 11/11 and I have worked for two different agencies. The first agency always made sure I worked full time however they always gave me cases of addicts and one whom had the dealer enter their home. I resigned from them and started working with this second agency. June will be a year that I will be working for them. However, since working for them, they only gave me part time cases. I have since started working with another facility just to carry over more needed hours for money and I found out this agency does not care for their employees to have another job. They fired several people for that. I only work 12 hours a week and have been since October last year. It was only cases they gave me for a person who was sick or on vacation which still was not enough hours for the week with me. They only have 2, 4, and 6 hour cases for the time being and many are three times a week. What I want to know from you is, if you really treat your employees right as stated above? I do not take unnecessary days off and I follow procedures. I like to keep my record clean. However, I do think this agency is trying their best to find any cause to fire me because they are upset that I am employed with another company.

Thank you for writing to me. You can ask for Karla in the office and leave your phone number with her so I can contact you if you are already an employee for the company.

We do not decide how many hours each case runs. That is up to the vendor who assigns the case to the agency. We also understand that many aides will work with more than one agency in order to fill their hours necessary to make a living.

Our employees are an investment in the company. If you are satisfied and do your job, it reflects on the quality of services the company provides. We have many employees who have been with us for many years.

SmilelyT in New York, New York

16 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Thank you for writing to me. You can ask for Karla in the office and leave your phone number with her so I can contact you if you are already an employee for the company.

We do not decide how many hours each case runs. That is up to the vendor who assigns the case to the agency. We also understand that many aides will work with more than one agency in order to fill their hours necessary to make a living.

Our employees are an investment in the company. If you are satisfied and do your job, it reflects on the quality of services the company provides. We have many employees who have been with us for many years.

I thank you so much for replying to me so quickly. I am also happy to find that your agency will not become upset for a person to work outside of them. I do understand that your agency can not determine the hours of cases because it is up to the insurance. Since working with the agency, my state certificate has expired but last year around November or something like that I completed the schedule in service and I also recently completed another In service last week Thursday for 5 and a half hours each. Oh, my mistake if I lead you to believe I work for your agency. I am referring a complete different agency I correctly work for and I am seriously thinking about resigning with them because i am not happy about the situation after recently learning they fire people just because they are working with an outside agency while working and being loyal to them. Thank you again.

Jewish Home Lifecare in New York, New York

14 months ago

Interested in taking care of Elderly People with Compassion?

If you are looking for the most rewarding career and feel you have what it takes, kindness and the fun of meeting these beautiful people and appreciate what they want and need, then come join our family of compassionate healthcare professionals.

Jewish Home Lifecare (JHL) has been meeting the needs of New York’s elders for over 160 years. JHL provides a network of care that includes skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimer’s special care communities, respite care, senior housing, and community programs such as home and adult day care along with many other specialized services. We are recognized for providing caring services to our client through a unique and compassionate staff of healthcare professionals. We have a high standard, and treat our employees with the highest degree of care as we do our clients. We have locations in the Bronx, Manhattan and Westchester.

Jewish Home Lifecare is currently hiring qualified HHA's. At JHL, you can count on having a stable career path. In fact several of our aides have gone ahead and propelled into the healthcare field as LPN's, RN's, Client Case Managers, just to speak of a few. We thrive on the success of our health care professionals and understand the value of empowering our staff to continue their progressive career paths within the healthcare world.

Home Health Aides at JHL start their careers with a starting salary of $9.50 an hour for weekday schedules and $9.75 an hour for weekend schedules. We also offer a comprehensive benefits packaged which includes, but is not limited to Union, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement.

We would like to hear from you and get to know you and learn about your compassion for the elderly. We welcome you to submit your application today by visiting our employment webpage at www.jewishhome.org/who-we-are/work-with-us Once we receive your completed application, our friendly recruitment team will co

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.