Top information analyst skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every information analyst must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your information analyst expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

Jamel M in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom

79 months ago

Hi, I've just come back from a job interview for info analyst position and was asked the same question.
I am looking for these answers myself.
If you get any reply, I'd appreciate if you could email me the answers as I am keep to know whether there is anything I'm missing.
Many thanks and good luck.
jamelmz@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Farah in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

I think the secret of every job interview is to know the job qualifications or in deep sense is to know the organization requirements in order for you to join them. I think you need to know about 80% of the job requirements or skills which is preferred in many organizations. the other 20% percent is how you present yourself to the organization. Although the 80% percent seems to be the focus, the 20% is the key for you to be hired. Please put in mind that you are going to be hired, think positive always.
Always remember how much information you are willing to present in order considering hiring you. Ask yourself questions! Do you have effective communication skills? Do you like working with people? Do you like working with computers or want to learn how to work with computer technology?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Andy Vaidya in Hightstown, New Jersey

42 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every information analyst must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your information analyst expertise?

In my opinion, it is the ability to investigate, analyze, and develop a solution.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.