A felon trying to get a life insurance license in GA!

Comments (6)

Stevenb in Covington, Georgia

45 months ago

I have a felony on my background it is over 8 yrs old. I am waiting to hear back from the state. I want to know if there are any felons or anybody that knows someone with a felony, on this forum that may have a license. I would like to know what it took to get the license?

crowegirl in Poteau, Oklahoma

43 months ago

check with a lawyer to see if it's been long enough to have your records sealed. background checks will not pick it up if you can get it sealed. It can be done. I know from experience.

felon1 in Tucker, Georgia

41 months ago

I have a federal felony on my background over 7 years ago. Making material false statement to a federal officer. No monetary gain or fraud was committed. Got my GA license after submitting my application, certified court records and personal statement.

lele30 in Stockbridge, Georgia

40 months ago

Stevenb in Covington, Georgia said: I have a felony on my background it is over 8 yrs old. I am waiting to hear back from the state. I want to know if there are any felons or anybody that knows someone with a felony, on this forum that may have a license. I would like to know what it took to get the license?

did you get ur license?

Frodosdojo in Decatur, Georgia

11 months ago

At least 10 years must have passed. I applied with 8 years and was denied. If you get denied, you should ask to withdraw your application so you aren't denied forever.

JJ in the Battle in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

11 months ago

Depends on what the felony was (it was a financial crime, fraud, etc).

Most states will give you a chance to get your license. What you do after that is WHAT COUNTS.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.