i need some help in pricing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

steven estrada in Coral Springs, Florida

55 months ago

Hi my name is Steven im 23 im starting to look for my own accounts. I work for a famly own business i been working with them for a while but im looking for my own accounts the owner said he will help me but all i have to do is set my own prices and thats what i need help i live in Florida can any one help me how to price the jobs so i dont under bid.I may have a chance to have a account for walgreens its a old store its maybe like 2,500 sq foot i can easly handle it but dont know what price to set so they feel comfortable. They need the floors done i looked at them it needs to be stripped and waxed and then maintained by polishing. Can any one help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

A Quality Assured in Atlanta, Georgia

42 months ago

I charge between .25-.35 cents per square feet on the average. I look at each job and evaluate what needs to be done and how long it will take and I give a fair price for me my cleaners and my clients of course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

A Quality Assured in Atlanta, Georgia

42 months ago

I charge between .25-.35 cents per square feet on the average. I look at each job and evaluate what needs to be done and how long it will take and I give a fair price for me my cleaners and my clients of course.
I use micro fiber mops for even floor maintenance. I clean and maintain floors every day and I even use microfiber towels for restroom cleaning and office cleaning as well. It costs more money for micro fiber mops and towels but it is worth it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kirenia in Miami, Florida

6 months ago

steven estrada in Coral Springs, Florida said: Hi my name is Steven im 23 im starting to look for my own accounts. I work for a famly own business i been working with them for a while but im looking for my own accounts the owner said he will help me but all i have to do is set my own prices and thats what i need help i live in Florida can any one help me how to price the jobs so i dont under bid.I may have a chance to have a account for walgreens its a old store its maybe like 2,500 sq foot i can easly handle it but dont know what price to set so they feel comfortable. They need the floors done i looked at them it needs to be stripped and waxed and then maintained by polishing. Can any one help me?

Hi Steven, i was reading your comment and i feel very related to it. I start a janitorial company not too long ago and i am still struggling with the price of service when i have to present proposal, but i guess we learn by the experience. My question to you is this one, and my apologize if you find it inappropriate, i am trying to get accounts but how do you get to branches like walgreen CVS or similar? either i dont know where to look for it or is kind of impossible now days to get worth it accounts for janitorial companies. I dont live in your area so what ever information you can provide me will not harm your company. Please help me i am desperate here. Thanks you very much for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.