Average time to get Java job in Atlanta

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

dswati@hotmail.com in Alpharetta, Georgia

70 months ago

What is the average time to get a Java/J2EE job in Atlanta GA.
I did Masters in Computer Science and Have 5 yrs experience in Java 5, J2EE Spring Hibernate JavaScript Oracle etc. I would like to know what to expect in today's job market. What are the employers looking for? How can we expedite our job search?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rashmi in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

Hi swati . Any luk with the job search? I am also MCA and looking for the job in java/J2EE.
In today's scenario I am finding very difficult to grab a new opportunity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sneha in Champaign, Illinois

58 months ago

Rashmi in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi swati . Any luk with the job search? I am also MCA and looking for the job in java/J2EE.
In today's scenario I am finding very difficult to grab a new opportunity

any idea what does interviwers ask for java interview with 4.5 yrs of work ex

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ashwin in Bloomington, Illinois

45 months ago

Sneha in Champaign, Illinois said: any idea what does interviwers ask for java interview with 4.5 yrs of work ex

Hello

Please forward your resume to me,There are FullTime job openings with Keane inc.Please forward your resumes yo ashwin.kini.m@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pradeep in Hyderabad, India

34 months ago

dswati@hotmail.com in Alpharetta, Georgia said: What is the average time to get a Java/J2EE job in Atlanta GA.
I did Masters in Computer Science and Have 5 yrs experience in Java 5, J2EE Spring Hibernate JavaScript Oracle etc. I would like to know what to expect in today's job market. What are the employers looking for? How can we expedite our job search?

7 working days

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.