san diego : looking for java developers mid level, ejb3

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

ggiavelli in san diego, California

74 months ago

We're a small consulting company located at pacific beach and we are looking for people with solid java, ejb3, and some web services / soa background. Please be very solid in core java and have done some EE5 annotation based work. email me directly and tell me what kind of projects you've done, what stuff you've been working on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jyothi in Livonia, Michigan

74 months ago

Hi

I got your referece from my friend about the job opening for a Java position in your company,
I am a java certifried and finished my project last week and looking for a new project,
If you have any requirments, Pleaes respond with the requirment, I will send my updated resume, I will to relocate

Elena in Sofia, Bulgaria

73 months ago

I am 20+ years software developer, Sun Sertified Java 5 Programmer.
US Green Card holder
Looking for my FIRST job in the USA

Email me to <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

jack in Danville, California

70 months ago

ggiavelli in san diego, California said: We're a small consulting company located at pacific beach and we are looking for people with solid java, ejb3, and some web services / soa background. Please be very solid in core java and have done some EE5 annotation based work. email me directly and tell me what kind of projects you've done, what stuff you've been working on.

did you still need java developer?

Elena in Glendale, California

69 months ago

Hi,
are you looking for a java developer?
I am located in La Crescenta, CA

Elena

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Hello everyone, Thank you for joining the Indeed forums. In accordance with our policies, we do not permit the posting of unsolicited commercial communications on these threads and any advertisements or offers for employment will be removed. If you would like to post your jobs on Indeed.com, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com. Indeed Admin