LPN moving from NYC to GA......

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Steffan Roberts in Conyers, Georgia

71 months ago

I just wanted to know if my current license will be valid in Atlanta GA and if not how do I transfer my license to GA????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Middletown, New Jersey

68 months ago

No, your license is not good in Georgia. You have to contact the Georgia Board of Nursing and ask them for an application for licensure in Georgia. www.sos.georgia.gov/plb/lpn/
You can go on their website for their phone number. Good luck. What part of Georgia? I lived in Kennesaw and Acworth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Celeste Wharton in Rex, Georgia

67 months ago

My Best Friend just moved down here to GA from New Jersey and she is a CNA she had to get her license changed over from NJ to GA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lacy, Jo in Jonesboro, Georgia

61 months ago

Hey did you get your license yet? how long did it take the board to grant you a GA license?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tatianna W

23 months ago

I'm currently an LPN in Chicago is it possible to transfer my license to Atlanta Georgia i'm looking forward to moving back!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Sudbury, Massachusetts

23 months ago

I ended up moving to Massachusetts. I couldn't find work in Georgia. I am sure I could have if I had been in Atlanta but I was in southeast Georgia near the Florida border and it was a small town.

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

15 months ago

Steffan Roberts in Conyers, Georgia said: I just wanted to know if my current license will be valid in Atlanta GA and if not how do I transfer my license to GA????

Why? isn't nyc a better job market?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.