LPN schools in NJ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Brittany in Willingboro, New Jersey

70 months ago

Does anyone know any good LPN schools in or near Burlington County NJ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (103) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Howell, New Jersey

70 months ago

Need to know where to go to school close by home to become an LPN????? Need Help please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

flowers22 in Oaklyn, New Jersey

69 months ago

Brittany in Willingboro, New Jersey said: Does anyone know any good LPN schools in or near Burlington County NJ?

yes camden technical school on berlin dross keys road in sicklerville , nj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Portsmouth, Virginia

67 months ago

Hey there a list of all the LPN Schools in New Jersey here:

lpncareer.com/lpn-schools-by-state/lpn-schools-in-new-jersey/

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joan Ellen Ronnau in Portland, Oregon

67 months ago

I graduate from the Middlesex County Vocational School of Practical Nurisng In East Brunswick NJ ( I am now a School Psycologist in OR but make xtra income as a LPN). I received an excellant education in nursing look in to it...it is worth the road time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

me in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

48 months ago

Joan Ellen Ronnau in Portland, Oregon said: I graduate from the Middlesex County Vocational School of Practical Nurisng In East Brunswick NJ ( I am now a School Psycologist in OR but make xtra income as a LPN). I received an excellant education in nursing look in to it...it is worth the road time.

psychologist do you mean, wow

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Chesapeake, Virginia

48 months ago

msmimi in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi does anyone know of a lpn program in bklyn or queens thats really good im desperate and ready to go.please let me know thanks

Same site previously posted: lpncareer.com/lpn-schools-by-state/lpn-schools-in-new-york/

George in Paramus, New Jersey

37 months ago

Merit Technical Institute is straight BS in my book. They are in it for the money. I actually called them out. The director actually was afraid to let me sign up since I shot so many questions at him that he couldn't answer. Or when I corrected him on the BS he was tryna tell me. The don't even have financial aid. ***??

I went in there with a little attitude because I didn't like how when I first came to take the test they ask for the $40 and my ID and didn't even say HI. How rude.

The school cost about 15K that you have to pay $500 to hold your spot... 1K by orientation and about 1K a month afterr that for 6 months. The rest you can take a loan out (Not sallie mae or Chase) but their own private loan company. Ha yea right. If I'm not mistaken you have to pay the balance of the loan before you can graduate.

Oh...books and uniform is not included in the fee.
LOL..those people are ridiculous. I actually had a smirk on my face the whole time he was talking to me. He gave me a BS story about how they don't tolerated ghetto people or people who are roudy and act as if they grew up in th projects.... So they whole time the smirk is on his face.

Well right now I'm just waiting to start Lincoln Tech in Paramus, NJ where I will be going for my LPN...Do yourself a favor and run away from Merit technical Institute.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

George in Paramus, New Jersey

37 months ago

You can find the NCLEX pass rates on the NJ Board of Nursing website here: www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/nursing/apps/NCLEX-PN.pdf www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/nursing/apps/NCLEX-PN.pdf

mzalendo in East Orange, New Jersey

37 months ago

Hey just a lil piece of advice here to those who are on course to do LPN i recently attended an open house and evri1 i was talking adviced me not to do LPN coz hospitals are finding it expensive to hire them and that i wuld be frustrated to stay jobless for a long time....jus be careful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in West Palm Beach, Florida

37 months ago

You may want to skip the LPN and go straight to the RN courses. www.nursingclasses.biz/registered-nurse-rn/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Walnut, California

37 months ago

Brittany in Willingboro, New Jersey said: Does anyone know any good LPN schools in or near Burlington County NJ?

You can find more details about online lpn schools in NJ at www.onlinelpnschool.org/lpn-schools-in-nj.html

Barbara in Eatontown, New Jersey

25 months ago

me in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey said: psychologist do you mean, wow

could you tell me what books they use for anatomy and physiology. I am looking to start in September 2012>

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.