ECPI Manassas, VA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Sherri in Germantown, Maryland

73 months ago

Has anyone attended here for the LPN program? How was it? Im trying to decide if I should attend here. I just want to hear some feedback from present/past students. Any feedback would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tony in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

Sherri in Germantown, Maryland said: Has anyone attended here for the LPN program? How was it? Im trying to decide if I should attend here. I just want to hear some feedback from present/past students. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm currently a LPN nursing student at ECPI. I'm getting ready to finish things up in February. I wish I would have researched more about ECPI, before i enrolled. There are better schools out there than ECPI. Think long and hard before tou enroll. Good luck in your endeavors....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sherri in Germantown, Maryland

72 months ago

Thank you Tony. I am not going to go there. They're very pushy & expensive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

REFUSE TO GO TO ECPI in Roanoke, Virginia

62 months ago

Sherri in Germantown, Maryland said: Has anyone attended here for the LPN program? How was it? Im trying to decide if I should attend here. I just want to hear some feedback from present/past students. Any feedback would be appreciated.

RUN, administration is not in favor of your optimal educational experience. Everything is based on profit and lies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PRINSESSPRETTY in Washington, District of Columbia

50 months ago

REFUSE TO GO TO ECPI in Roanoke, Virginia said: RUN, administration is not in favor of your optimal educational experience. Everything is based on profit and lies.

HELLO I GO IN FOR AN INFO SESSION ON SEPT 8.. I AM A MOTHER OF 6 SO I DONT WANT TO GET TIED INTO ANYTHING THAT I AM GOING 2 LOOSE MONEY FROM. EVERYONE SAYS IT IS 2 EXPENSIVE BUT WITH GRANTS AND LOANS DID IT BECOME AFFORDABLE. I AM COMIN FROM BALTIMORE BECAUSE THERE ARE REALLY NO YEAR PROGRAMS HERE WITHOUT WAITING LIST. THAT I HAVE BEEN PLACED ON FOR SO LONG. I KNOW THIS IS A COMPANY THAT IS FOR PROFIT BUT WHAT ABOUT EDUCATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed in Clayton, North Carolina

48 months ago

DO NOT GO TO ECPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Previous experience there!!!!!! R-U-NNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They (like other proprietary companies) are being investigated by the federal government for their slimy sales/recruiting/educational practices!!!!!! do your research and google "proprietary school investigations" and see for yourself!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed in Clayton, North Carolina

48 months ago

GO TO YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND SAVE YOURSELF ABOUG 34,000 A YEAR!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Manassas, Virginia

48 months ago

this school is horrible!! Don't attend! I wish I had known better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vgoode in Manassas, Virginia

26 months ago

PRINSESSPRETTY in Washington, District of Columbia said: HELLO I GO IN FOR AN INFO SESSION ON SEPT 8.. I AM A MOTHER OF 6 SO I DONT WANT TO GET TIED INTO ANYTHING THAT I AM GOING 2 LOOSE MONEY FROM. EVERYONE SAYS IT IS 2 EXPENSIVE BUT WITH GRANTS AND LOANS DID IT BECOME AFFORDABLE. I AM COMIN FROM BALTIMORE BECAUSE THERE ARE REALLY NO YEAR PROGRAMS HERE WITHOUT WAITING LIST. THAT I HAVE BEEN PLACED ON FOR SO LONG. I KNOW THIS IS A COMPANY THAT IS FOR PROFIT BUT WHAT ABOUT EDUCATION .

What program did you get into? I am thinking of the RT program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.