online classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 480)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Karen Smedes in Grand Rapids, Michigan

79 months ago

I dont think you can take them type of classes online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

esha in Odenton, Maryland

78 months ago

actually you can take lpn classes online in certain states like idaho,florida,texas,etc but maybe not in your state academics are done online but clinicals are setup in your area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie in Norristown, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

esha in Odenton, Maryland said: actually you can take lpn classes online in certain states like idaho,florida,texas,etc but maybe not in your state academics are done online but clinicals are setup in your area

i heard that you could also---someone told me about one in NY--do you know any schools name---i am aware that clinicals have to be done on site

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Wow thats nice. Is it anyone already a Lpn here ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wanda in Canton, Georgia

78 months ago

esha in Odenton, Maryland said: actually you can take lpn classes online in certain states like idaho,florida,texas,etc but maybe not in your state academics are done online but clinicals are setup in your area

Can you please email me information regarding the LPN class on line.I'm to a CNA/PCT for the last 16 years.
qtpi011@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tammy

78 months ago

raven said: where can i go to get lpn classes online i am a cna and pharm.tech was working as a med.ward clerk but can not find a school that will do this in mississippi

Regency College in NY and College Network are both online LPN programs. But check with your State LPN licensing board first. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Wanda in Canton, Georgia

78 months ago

Thanks!!!!
This is information is very helpful.
Bless you
Wanda Martin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Is there any lpn online programs in michigan ? Can someone please check for me thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Wanda in Canton, Georgia

78 months ago

Contact the board of nursing in your state.I've heard some states offer these programs.
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

esha in Odenton, Maryland

78 months ago

Wanda in Canton, Georgia said: Contact the board of nursing in your state.I've heard some states offer these programs.
Good luck

thank you! I live in maryland and this state is very strict on education. however, i doubt they have online nursing classes. WISH ME LUCK! THANKS AGAIN!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wanda in Canton, Georgia

78 months ago

I keep hearing that they do.Though you would have to travel there for your clinicals so they know that you know what you are doing.Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barbara McNeil in Greenville, South Carolina

78 months ago

I keep hearing that you can take online classes for LPN but no one can tell me where. I talked to a guy at Virginia State he said I could do it online but I would have to come there to do my clinicals. Is there any body out there know of any schools that offer LPN classes online and will let you do clinicals in your own state? If anyone knows of any schools please let me know. I have just started my own business and I just dont have time to go sit in a class room.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Barbara McNeil in Greenville, South Carolina

78 months ago

I keep hearing that you can take online classes for LPN but no one can tell me where. I talked to a guy at Virginia State he said I could do it online but I would have to come there to do my clinicals. Is there any body out there know of any schools that offer LPN classes online and will let you do clinicals in your own state? If anyone knows of any schools please let me know. I have just started my own business and I just dont have time to go sit in a class room. bea942000@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sandy Johnson Woodbury Tn in Alexandria, Tennessee

77 months ago

I have worked 21 yrs in the medical field in the EMS field- Emergency Medical Tech IV trained I would like to see area hospital that would have a program that could be route through you campus with onsite clinical and someone at the local hospitals that would oversee this like DON, some with BS ect: Could this be possable:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ruby adams

77 months ago

Wanda in Canton, Georgia said: Can you please email me information regarding the LPN class on line.I'm to a CNA/PCT for the last 16 years.
qtpi011@comcast.net

could you please send information about the lpn classes online.
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wanda Martin in Canton, Georgia

77 months ago

Hi there,
I still have not gotten a response back either.If i should here fron someone.I will forward information to you.Personally i don't think one exist unless you have to travel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wanda Martin in Canton, Georgia

77 months ago

Thanks!!!!!!

simone clemons

77 months ago

Is there any way that I could the lpn online am from Brooklyn Ny could any please let me I would gladly appreciate it alot God bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

karen chevannes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

76 months ago

Wanda in Canton, Georgia said: Thanks!!!!
This is information is very helpful.
Bless you
Wanda Martin

Hi
were u able to get the info for an online LPN school? I have spent hundreds of hours on the internet and phone and have been unsucessful in finding one. When they say "online", it is usually for someone who already have the LPN license and wants to persue their study to get an RN degree(like collegenetwork.com).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

karen chevannes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

76 months ago

Wanda, can u please send me the online LPN school that was helpful to you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Im starting to think its not an online school for lpn school might be just for Rn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle in Knoxville, Tennessee

76 months ago

karen chevannes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Wanda, can u please send me the online LPN school that was helpful to you?

Could you send me this info too? Thanks

sislee in Silver Spring, Maryland

76 months ago

LPN school is not offered online only lpn to rn is offered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dena in Starkville, Mississippi

75 months ago

Do anyone know of an LPN program that is offer on line in any state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kcronberg in port richey, Florida

75 months ago

Wanda in Canton, Georgia said: Contact the board of nursing in your state.I've heard some states offer these programs.
Good luck

hey there

i was looking through this forum and wanted to know if they have lpn classes for the state of fl online? i could not find anything on the florida board of nursing website..,, any help would be appreciated

kristie

mistie in Fort Campbell, Kentucky

74 months ago

i know i have a two kids, but i would recommend u not take online classes if there are any out there due to lack of knowledge....ive heard many of people say that online classes arent good anyways best of luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

smidwife in Memphis, Tennessee

74 months ago

Were in texas can you attend an LPN online?

74 months ago

Barbara McNeil in Greenville, South Carolina said: I keep hearing that you can take online classes for LPN but no one can tell me where. I talked to a guy at Virginia State he said I could do it online but I would have to come there to do my clinicals. Is there any body out there know of any schools that offer LPN classes online and will let you do clinicals in your own state? If anyone knows of any schools please let me know. I have just started my own business and I just dont have time to go sit in a class room.

YES there is an online school in minnesota called Distance minnesota online they offer the LPN online you just have to do your clinicals there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Dena in Starkville, Mississippi said: Do anyone know of an LPN program that is offer on line in any state.

Yes there is an online schol in minnesota it's called Distance minnesota online. You have to do your clinicals there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Livingston, Montana

74 months ago

This information was very usefull.

Smidwife in Memphis, Tennessee

74 months ago

Glad to be of help. I am suppose to attend this program in the fall of this year. Were are you from? Are you considering taking this program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

danielle in Powell, Tennessee

74 months ago

Which college is it again. Thanks

74 months ago

It's called Distance Minnesota online

74 months ago

Hope you found what you were looking for. Let me know how it works for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle in Knoxville, Tennessee

74 months ago

I emailed them to ask where to find the class online, I didn't see it under the choices of the different classes they offered. Thanks for the information.

fendi in Paterson, New Jersey

74 months ago

can u tell me where please. i have been looking for so long.

74 months ago

Wanda in Canton, Georgia said: Can you please email me information regarding the LPN class on line.I'm to a CNA/PCT for the last 16 years.
qtpi011@comcast.net

send me the info too please

74 months ago

stephanie in Norristown, Pennsylvania said: i heard that you could also---someone told me about one in NY--do you know any schools name---i am aware that clinicals have to be done on site

do u know about new jersey

74 months ago

I haven't heard of anything except a nursing school that you have to attend which you can look up online. Something about a transition from CNA to LPN with-in the college.

74 months ago

Go to the Distance Minnesota Online you will find the LPN program there

74 months ago

The only online program that I am aware of is the Distance Minnesota online LPN program. But you have to attend your clinicals in that state

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Go to Distance Minnesota and click on Prospective Students skim down to practical nursing AAS degree and it will take you to the course out-line

Tiffany in Bronx, New York

74 months ago

Are there any transition programs for CNA's who want to become LPN'S in new york

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mel

74 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

smidwife in Red House, Virginia

74 months ago

Yes you can take online LPN school from Distance Minnesota!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SISLEE in Silver Spring, Maryland

73 months ago

You may take some classes on online for Lpn but still have to do clinicals even at Minnesota Distance you have to take some classes on campus.

madori001 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

73 months ago

Whats the name of the RT online?

SISLEE in Silver Spring, Maryland said: That's good to knew,but you maybe have found your own clinical site which can be very diffcult.I found a RT online but you have to found your own clinicals that not good.

73 months ago

This program requires you to find your on site as well. The name is Independent College.

tete1066 in New York, New York

73 months ago

do you know if there is a CNA transition to Nursing or Practical Nursing I know there is a transition from EMT to LPN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

I know that excelsior college allows a RT, Direct Midwife, and a couple of other license to transfer into their ASS Degree in Nursing. Fl has one but you have to be a fl resident it is through Kaplin. Check with your local colleges. There is also Distance Minnesota which allow you to do online classes for LPN but you have to do your clinicals there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.