hedis/cota

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

florence nightinjail in Hicksville, New York

41 months ago

Does anyone know where you can get trained for hedis?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nsherman in Hackensack, New Jersey

32 months ago

Call Amanda at execu search

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lorained in Massapequa, New York

31 months ago

florence nightinjail in Hicksville, New York said: Does anyone know where you can get trained for hedis?

Hi, I am also interested in training for hedis. I am an LPN and live on long island, just two towns over from you. Please respond and we can talk about our furthre endeavors.Thanks
Fondly
lorrained

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lorained in Massapequa, New York

31 months ago

Thanks I'll give it a try and let you know how I make out
Fondly
lorraine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angie R in Altus, Oklahoma

31 months ago

Florence Nightingale and Lorraine, if you are going to apply with Q Mark for HEDIS, and you haven't filled out the paperwork already.......I would sure appreciate it if you would put my name down as the the person for referring you. There's a place to put it on the application under the "How you Heard About Us" box. You click "Employee Referral" and then put my name, Cindy Abernathy, RN. (the name I have listed on this forum, Angie, was fake ;)

I appreciate it.

Pathway Medical in Skillman, New Jersey

28 months ago

Some HEDIS positions are willing to train. If you would like to see why 100% of nurses have been satisfied with HEDIS / QARR assignments through Pathway Medical, visit this link to take a look:

pathway-medical.com/blog/2011/10/hedis-qarr-recruiter-staffing/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

HEDISnurse in Miami, Florida

20 months ago

Our company offers many types of HEDIS training.. You can do online courses, or in person if you wish. Personal message me if you would be interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cj dc in West Orange, New Jersey

19 months ago

HEDISnurse in Miami, Florida said: Our company offers many types of HEDIS training.. You can do online courses, or in person if you wish. Personal message me if you would be interested.

I am a lpn interested in training for HEDIS. Can you give details on the online training. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barbara in Sarasota, Florida

19 months ago

I am an LPN and I am interested in taking training classes for HEDIS. I would prefer online classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angie R in New York, New York

19 months ago

No one needs training for HEDIS. They train you when you are hired. The jobs are only temporary as HEDIS is done every year from March-May. It is nothing but data mining. They ask you to find a blood pressure within this date to this date and write it down. Done. A monkey could do it. However, I have seen a few people fail at it, and it's because they didn't have enough training to get around in a chart. That's the only reason. They were hired because the companies that do HEDIS can and do hire non-medical people to do the job (monkey can do it, as I said). But, it usually doesn't work to hire those non-medical personal, as I said.

I've worked many years in HEDIS so please don't get mad that I said a monkey could do it. If it wasn't true, they wouldn't hire non-medical people would they? It is just finding information that they ask you to find.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Daphne D in Conyers, Georgia

18 months ago

I am a LPN, interested in HEDIS training. Can you tell me how I can get started? I prefer online classes.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Angie R in New York, New York

18 months ago

Daphne D in Conyers, Georgia said: I am a LPN, interested in HEDIS training. Can you tell me how I can get started? I prefer online classes.
Thank you

DO NOT pay anyone for HEDIS training. As I have said above, HEDIS contractors hire people for HEDIS every November for the March-May HEDIS season. They ALL train you for FREE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

HEDISnurse in Miami, Florida

18 months ago

Most companies do offer training for their contractors free of cost. Although my company ONLY hires nurses or folks with previous HEDIS experience. If you have no previous experience and are in the medical field but not a nurse ( tech, CNA, OM, ect), taking a course would be ideal to get a foot in the door. All of the companies I have worked for have similar requirements, so while it is true that the companies offer training, it can be difficult to secure a position in the first place in order to receive it. HEDIS positions can be difficult to find.

ClareLPN in Stone Mountain, Georgia

17 months ago

Daphne D in Conyers, Georgia said: I am a LPN, interested in HEDIS training. Can you tell me how I can get started? I prefer online classes.
Thank you

Hi Daphne,
I would like to gather some information on HEDIS. I am an LPN and would love the opportunity for a position with HEDIS. If you would share the information with me I would reaaly appreciaite it.

Milena jozic in Newburgh, New York

12 months ago

cj dc in West Orange, New Jersey said: I am a lpn interested in training for HEDIS. Can you give details on the online training. Thanks

How do I contact you for Hedis training?

Pathway Medical in Skillman, New Jersey

12 months ago

Milena jozic in Newburgh, New York said: How do I contact you for Hedis training?

Hi Milena:

You can sent your resume to apply@pathway-medical.com, or call Cindy, our recruitment manager that specializes in HEDIS positions in the NY area. We cannot post phone numbers in this forum, but you can visit our website for our contact information at www.pathway-medical.com

Good luck.

Keya Bellfield in Atlanta, Georgia

9 months ago

HEDISnurse in Miami, Florida said: Sure. We offer online classes with certificate of completion when finished. We can also give you mock testing if you are interested in that. It is $100 for the online testing portion (no strings attached), and if you are in an area where we may need some contractors, you would be top of the list in that situation. Please personal message me if you are interested.

I would like to take this class how do I get started?

muraiken in Long Beach, California

8 months ago

Hi Keya,

I saw an old post of yours stating that your company offers online HEDIS training. Can you provide some more information about that? Thank you.

8 months ago

Hi.

Can you provide some more information about the online HEDIS courses? Thanks.

muraiken@hotmail.com

Ken

8 months ago

HEDISnurse in Miami, Florida said: Our company offers many types of HEDIS training.. You can do online courses, or in person if you wish. Personal message me if you would be interested.

HI,

Can you send me info on the online HEDIS certification course you were talking about? Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.