working in the US

Comments (9)

cindy in North Surrey, British Columbia

102 months ago

I am a licensed practical nurse working and living in canada but want to work in the states, perferably in the state of Georgia. How do I begin with this process?

nishi in Chicago, Illinois

102 months ago

Hi Cindy!

My name is Nishi, I am a recruiter ,please Send me your resume, I will see what you have to to start.
my email is [Contact info removed]

nishi in Chicago, Illinois

102 months ago

Sorry, I mean to say that what are the requirements there.

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

102 months ago

nishi said: Sorry, I mean to say that what are the requirements there.

Maybe this site can help you:
www.sowega-ahec.org/career_guide/LicensedPracticalNurse.htm

Cynthia in Valrico, Florida

90 months ago

Lived in Georgia for several months and found LPN's under paid and unappreciated. Most LPN positions in Geogia are comparable in duties to Medical Assistants.

DorkyDarlin in Orlando, Florida

90 months ago

I am a LPN licensed in the state of florida. I have 10+ year of dialysis experience and am looking to relocate soon to the central kentucky area and would like to know what is available?? Kentucky has reciprocity and will be applying soon for a KY license.

samentha lamarre in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

cindy in North Surrey, British Columbia said: I am a licensed practical nurse working and living in canada but want to work in the states, perferably in the state of Georgia. How do I begin with this process?

HEY CINDY.MY NAME IS SAMANTHA I LIVE IN MIAMI,FL.THE FUNNY THING IS I WANT TO BE A LPN.AND I WANT TO STUDY IN CANADA. I WONDER ALL THE TIME IF IS A GOOD IDEA TO COME TO CANADA SCHOOL WISE.I MEAN IS THE PROGRAM IS EASY.I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD ALREADY.I AM A MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND ALSO A RESIDENT CARE ATTENDAT. SO PLEASE CINDY HELP OR ANY ONE ELSE.
THANK YOU.
SAM

clifford in Smyrna, Georgia

72 months ago

samentha lamarre in Miami, Florida said: HEY CINDY.MY NAME IS SAMANTHA I LIVE IN MIAMI,FL.THE FUNNY THING IS I WANT TO BE A LPN.AND I WANT TO STUDY IN CANADA. I WONDER ALL THE TIME IF IS A GOOD IDEA TO COME TO CANADA SCHOOL WISE.I MEAN IS THE PROGRAM IS EASY.I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD ALREADY.I AM A MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND ALSO A RESIDENT CARE ATTENDAT. SO PLEASE CINDY HELP OR ANY ONE ELSE.
THANK YOU.
SAM

Hi Sam, this is Clifford bka mr scott. email me when you get a chance my email address is cliffordescott@aol.com

Bonnierobar in Barrie, Ontario

31 months ago

Hello, I am a Registered Practical Nurse working in Ontario and wanting to work in the states. Does anyone know the process for this?
Thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.