? LPN travel positions.....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Linda Troiano LPN II in Grove City, Ohio

69 months ago

I am an LPN II with 14 years experience, 8 of them traveling in Ohio, Florida, Arizona and Hawaii! I have experience in Tele, CVICU step down, M/S, Float Pool. Ortho, Neuro, trauma, hospice and physician office(including PFTs, Holter monitoring, telephone triage) I have experience with multiple computerized documentation systems. I feel I have worked hard and bulit an impressive resume with excellent references, for an LPN, having worked in large teaching hospitals such as The Cleveland Clinic, Miami Valley Hospitals, Scottsdale Healthcare, Morton Plant Hospital, and Tampa General. I have called numerous travel recruiters and previous hospitals of travel assignments, and have not found any travel contracts...EXCEPT, Montana, Alaska, Wyoming, and Texas (corrections). I am looking for a contract in Ohio (preferably Columbus or Dayton areas). If anyone knows of ANY available contracts, PLEASE contact me at linda_troiano@hotmail.com HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

HEDY in Columbus, Ohio

68 months ago

Linda Troiano LPN II in Grove City, Ohio said: I am an LPN II with 14 years experience, 8 of them traveling in Ohio, Florida, Arizona and Hawaii! I have experience in Tele, CVICU step down, M/S, Float Pool. Ortho, Neuro, trauma, hospice and physician office(including PFTs, Holter monitoring, telephone triage) I have experience with multiple computerized documentation systems. I feel I have worked hard and bulit an impressive resume with excellent references, for an LPN, having worked in large teaching hospitals such as The Cleveland Clinic, Miami Valley Hospitals, Scottsdale Healthcare, Morton Plant Hospital, and Tampa General. I have called numerous travel recruiters and previous hospitals of travel assignments, and have not found any travel contracts...EXCEPT, Montana, Alaska, Wyoming, and Texas (corrections). I am looking for a contract in Ohio (preferably Columbus or Dayton areas). If anyone knows of ANY available contracts, PLEASE contact me at linda_troiano@hotmail.com HELP!

WELL LINDA, ITS LIKE THIS 98% OF NURSING TRAVEL IS FOR RN'S, AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE READ IN THE RN MAGAZINE AND ALSO WITH MAXIM . AS AN LPN, AND YOUR RESUME SHOWS VALUABLE EXPERIENCE THAT MOST OF NEVER GET.
AT MAXIM THEY STAFF SELECT HOSPITAL, BUT THAT WAS 2YS AGO THAT I KNOW OF.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jackie Morton in Wilmington, North Carolina

64 months ago

Which company were you with when you went to Hawaii? I have my Hawaii nursing license and have traveled but never got a chance at Hawaii. Please email me with info jacklpn2000@yahoo.com

Majingrit in Artesia, New Mexico

64 months ago

Hi
I would like names of travel companies who staff for LPNs
thanks
Christine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Hi
trying to network and get some travel companies together for LPNs
let me know
email majingrit63 at hotmail
thanks
Christine Wallace LPN
on assignment in NM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Linda Troiano LPN II in Grove City, Ohio said: I am an LPN II with 14 years experience, 8 of them traveling in Ohio, Florida, Arizona and Hawaii! I have experience in Tele, CVICU step down, M/S, Float Pool. Ortho, Neuro, trauma, hospice and physician office(including PFTs, Holter monitoring, telephone triage) I have experience with multiple computerized documentation systems. I feel I have worked hard and bulit an impressive resume with excellent references, for an LPN, having worked in large teaching hospitals such as The Cleveland Clinic, Miami Valley Hospitals, Scottsdale Healthcare, Morton Plant Hospital, and Tampa General. I have called numerous travel recruiters and previous hospitals of travel assignments, and have not found any travel contracts...EXCEPT, Montana, Alaska, Wyoming, and Texas (corrections). I am looking for a contract in Ohio (preferably Columbus or Dayton areas). If anyone knows of ANY available contracts, PLEASE contact me at linda_troiano@hotmail.com HELP!

Hi
there is a company that wanted me to take assignment in OHio
name is Consensio
hope this helps

younglegrant in Sumter, South Carolina

29 months ago

I am a LPN and have worked in LTC for 13 yrs with 1 yr of Psych. I am now ready to travel, but I fine it really hard to fine an LPN staffing company. If anyone can provide infor on companies that hire LPNs please advise. My email is younglegrant@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

maggie in Calgary, Alberta

29 months ago

I am quite discouraged trying to find a travel job for LPNs, I agree with the comment, 98% of the jobs are set aside for RNs, I find the same here in Canada for OH&S nursing, I have sent resume's off to Jobs that advertise for an RN in a job description that fits my skills and strengths, no luck so far, I will still continue to educate the employers that advertise about the option of an LPN, one day it will be heard, especially if enough of us are strong and confident enough to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

MudderDeb in Tavares, Florida

28 months ago

If anyone ever gets a list of companies that will hire LPNs for travel, please send it to me: MudderDeb@hotmail.com Have over 20 years of cardiac experience and Paramedic but unless you have that "RN" behind your name, seems as if we're invisable

Doris cleveland in Gary, Indiana

26 months ago

Hi, I would the names of travel agencies who use LPN'S? Looking to travel mostly in southern states, Louisiana, ATL, MS Etc. Any help is appreciated. Doris

Ladyleo322000@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keesee in Petersburg, Virginia

24 months ago

Doris cleveland in Gary, Indiana said: Hi, I would the names of travel agencies who use LPN'S? Looking to travel mostly in southern states, Louisiana, ATL, MS Etc. Any help is appreciated. Doris

Ladyleo322000@yahoo.com

www.lpntravel.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.