free refresher courses?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

saray Diaz in Pompano Beach, Florida

62 months ago

I am aND LPN IN CENTRAL AMERICA NOW ANLIVING in florida is there a website for refresher course fre an then do the review. thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carole in Arlington, Texas

60 months ago

LISA in Plano, Texas said: ANY INFO ONACHEAP FAST REFRESHER COURSE WOULD BE GREAT I HAVE BEEN OUT OF NURSING EOR 11 YRS IN TEXAS

Lisa, I am almost done with my refresher course thru Austin Community College...online!! Costs about $500 plus a few hundred for the books but it works and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ACC!!!

www.austincc.edu/

Good Luck!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Carole NOW in Mesquite TX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kettyookie in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

52 months ago

HI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

klmckinnis in Mobile, Alabama

32 months ago

ganah in Lauderhill, Florida said: my license expired about 14 yrs ago, i want to redo the state boards but not getting much from the nclex review books i have bought. is there a website or any place i can do a refresher course that is free or very affordable here in south florida?

You do not need to take the Boards over. There are three requirements to reinstate a lapsed license: a completed application, fee of 228.50 and 24 contact hours of continuing education (earned within the past 24 months from the date you apply for reinstatement). The CE certificates should be faxed to Alabama Board of Nursing.

klmckinnis in Mobile, Alabama

32 months ago

You do not have to retake the board test. you only have to request for reinstatement of your lapsed license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sheena in Birmingham, Alabama

27 months ago

I'm out of practice since last 18 years i Birmingham AL please give me information regarding cheap fast and effective nursing refresher course

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.