RN board challenge

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 92)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Jenny in Roanoke, Virginia

74 months ago

I have been an LPN in Virgina for 10 yrs. I wonder if there is a way to challenge the RN NCLEX board?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (226) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy Powell in De Queen, Arkansas

74 months ago

If you find out, I would surely be interested too. I have been an LPN II for 15 years. I have always worked side by side with RN's. Our duties are the same. I think it would be great to be able to test for RN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gene mallory in Charlottesville, Virginia

73 months ago

Absolutely, I've been an Lpn for over 2o years including telemetry care, med surg, ER, and hemodialysis. I often have to instruct/teach RNs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Peggy Chapman in Raleigh, North Carolina

64 months ago

There needs to be a challenge for LPN'S to sit for the RN boards. especially the ones tat have practicing for 15-20 yrs and longer. Going back to school after nursing that long is just unheard of. Even if you did the nursing instructors would torture you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robyn Sprecher in Dover Foxcroft, Maine

58 months ago

Kathy Powell in De Queen, Arkansas said: If you find out, I would surely be interested too. I have been an LPN II for 15 years. I have always worked side by side with RN's. Our duties are the same. I think it would be great to be able to test for RN.

did anyone ever get back to you re: challenging the test? i have also been an LPN for 15 and trained many RN. very frustrating. pleae let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lpnjenny1 in Roanoke, Virginia

58 months ago

No I have not been contacted with any useful information on challenging the RN boards. If I do I will keep you posted!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TSchmidt in Peoria, Illinois

54 months ago

This is my experience as a LPN and having been a patient myself once or twice... I would rather have a LPN with 10+ years experience taking care of me than a RN with less experience. I learned the basics in nursing school but I've learned a whole lot more by working and picking up skills while on the job. There are some things that can't be taught out of a textbook because patients are NEVER textbook. While I was in nursing school in my 2nd and 3rd semester, I was teaching the senior year BSNs how to do a basic bed change and some weren't capable of taking a blood pressure!
I'm completely for allowing LPNs to challenge the RN boards. There are some excellent and sharp LPNs out there who could challenge the RN boards and PASS and it would also help alleviate some of RN nursing shortage. If they pass the boards and demonstrate the know-how, why not? Experience should be taken into account.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jackie in La Crescenta, California

54 months ago

thanks for your comment, I agree 100% !! let's see what we can do for board challenge LVN to RN, call, e-mail or do whatever is necessary to your authorities.Now more than ever is obvious the expense of importing foreign nurses to our country, please join the forum with unity for this good cause.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

distressedlpn in Atlanta, Georgia

50 months ago

I totally agree I've been an LPN for 16 yrs. I have 8yrs army nursing experience and 8 yrs civilian. My nursing history includes ER,ICU, Med surg so on and so on. The ltac I work at now where I care for vented patients on cardiac gtts! Has announced after six years of service
which included training rn s that didn't stay. They are "fasening out" the LPN s as of January 1,2011. 6 Months! !!! I along with the other LPN s employed here all of which have a minimum of 12 years experience are baffled and distressed. Most of us are single parents who can't go to school now. Augusta ga has a limited number of bridge programs and the ones available have year long waiting lists. I agree with the previous writer LPNs with 15 yrs or more critical care experience should be allowed to challenge the RN boards. I know nursing school is difficult and expensive and I agree it's unfair to RN s that paid and attended class. Suggestion to board of nursing LPN s that challenge the board and pass it initially be made RN s but maybe make the wages less? Any other suggestions? Anyone willing to take this issue to the board with me? Please leave an email address I promise to get back to u STAT! !!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

nikki thomas in Rockingham, North Carolina

50 months ago

I agree that it is hard for single parents to go back to school. I was a single parent myself. I still feel strongly that any lpn with 15 years or more should be allowed to challenge the state boards. Maybe the board could charge a special fee for challenging but it would be worth it. Lpn's need to unite in this cause!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lawanis in Charlotte, North Carolina

50 months ago

Jenny in Roanoke, Virginia said: I have been an LPN in Virgina for 10 yrs. I wonder if there is a way to challenge the RN NCLEX board?

Keep dreaming... I have been a LPN for 10 yrs as well and now that I am in RN school I have learned so much... There is a reason WE should continue our education...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

djtweet33@aol.com

50 months ago

I have been an L.P.N. for 21 years and have wanted to challenge the R.N.NCLEX. I don't have the money or resoures to go back to school. With my experience I beleive I can pass the R.N. NCLEX. It would be effective for health care that L.P.N.'s with 10 years or more experience be able to take the R.N. NCLEX.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lizzie in De Queen, Arkansas

49 months ago

The way the economy is right now, we may be better off to stay where we are . I know of a number of places that are replacing the RN with LPN . They are mostly using RN's for supervision now. I talked to an RN who was unemployed , and had lost her job at the hospital because of this new policy. I work for the state and the last 4 RN's that have quit or transferred, they replaced them with LPN'S.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lizzie in De Queen, Arkansas

49 months ago

distressedlpn in Atlanta, Georgia said: I totally agree I've been an LPN for 16 yrs. I have 8yrs army nursing experience and 8 yrs civilian. My nursing history includes ER,ICU, Med surg so on and so on. The ltac I work at now where I care for vented patients on cardiac gtts! Has announced after six years of service
which included training rn s that didn't stay. They are "fasening out" the LPN s as of January 1,2011. 6 Months! !!! I along with the other LPN s employed here all of which have a minimum of 12 years experience are baffled and distressed. Most of us are single parents who can't go to school now. Augusta ga has a limited number of bridge programs and the ones available have year long waiting lists. I agree with the previous writer LPNs with 15 yrs or more critical care experience should be allowed to challenge the RN boards. I know nursing school is difficult and expensive and I agree it's unfair to RN s that paid and attended class. Suggestion to board of nursing LPN s that challenge the board and pass it initially be made RN s but maybe make the wages less? Any other suggestions? Anyone willing to take this issue to the board with me? Please leave an email address I promise to get back to u STAT! !!!!!!!!!

kathy71960@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

yes I will, and I know many many other LVN are willing to write a letter to the board for challenge, but really we don't know how to start! I guess a sincere and honest attorney will help us, Good Luck and God Bless you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

laura dallas in Decatur, Georgia

48 months ago

i have been an working lpn for 11 yrs, and a cna for 15 years. i had hoped to find a way to challenge the rn without taking the cources in class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

I HAVE BEEN AN LPN FOR 11 YEARS, AND A CNA FOR 15 YEARS. HAVE OFTEN WONDERED IF THERE WAS A WAY TO SIT FOR RN BOARDS WITHOUT GOING TO SCHOOL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diana B. in Waterbury, Connecticut

48 months ago

(www.petitiononline.com/lps2t/petition.html

this is a link to a petition to allow LPN's with 10+ years experience to sit for the NCLEX... I hope it get passed around and signed. And for the RN's who feel that our experience is not enough, please realize, we will have to pass the exact same test you did,so is it really a matter of education, or do you feel a little threatened?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nikki in Rockingham, North Carolina

48 months ago

I agree and hope they do allow LPN'S with 10 years+ experience take the exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

how many signature we need for petition anyway? we have almost 700 now, somebody tell me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mekeia in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

I've been a LVN for 10 years. I've received recognition for being Most Valuable Nurse at my work place last year. Also received Employee of the Quarter this year. I work on a Med-Surg unit. I've trained mostly R.N.s in my time. Everyone comes to me for answers.The R.N.s which sees my goodness and my heart are constantly trying to make sure I go back to school.I'm currently taking and online school,but has been struggling as a single parent and my life-style. CHALLENGING THE BOARD would be to my best at interest. I am knowledgeable and build on what I learn and believe if given the chance of taking the RN- NCLEX, I would pass. Also,I work with alot of RN's who doesn't have compassion or knowledge and in my opinion should not even have a license. LVN or LVN to RNs make better nurses with my experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RN in Hanson, Massachusetts

47 months ago

As RN who knows how valuable the LPN, I can tell you there will never be a way to challenge the exam, since to obtain your RN you need clinical ( which an experienced LPN has) and theoretical hours which the PN program does not provide. To become a RN you have
take class and clinical at the same time, a practicing LPN does not have this experience. With a completion program being 9 months full time or 12 months part time it is doable for the PN.

I know this is frustrating as a former diploma RN I know my experience was worth more than a BSN, but I finally bit the bullet and completed my education.

Sherry in Sylvania, Georgia

46 months ago

distressedlpn in Atlanta, Georgia said: I totally agree I've been an LPN for 16 yrs. I have 8yrs army nursing experience and 8 yrs civilian. My nursing history includes ER,ICU, Med surg so on and so on. The ltac I work at now where I care for vented patients on cardiac gtts! Has announced after six years of service
I would sit the RN boards I have been an LPN for 10 years and pretty sure I can do the RN boards here in GA with no problem

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sherry in Sylvania, Georgia

46 months ago

I would sit the RN boards in GA I have been an LPN for 10 yrs with crds, ob/gyn and ER experience I would like to see them give the chance to LPN who has been an LPN for 10 or more years the chance to take the boards. I think it should be a one time chance. If you pass you a RN and if you don't you are still a LPN I mean there is a shortage for RN's in Georgia and the online stuff is hard to get in to with working shifts and family and going to school full time in almost impossible. another plus is look at the experience most LPN's has

46 months ago

I will, actually I am waiting to someone come with me !! if you know any good lawyer or somebody in the government!( PRN ) go ahead and do it, I am waiting to your answer STAT!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lisa,lpn 27 years in Colorado Springs, Colorado

46 months ago

jackie in La Crescenta, California said: yes I will, and I know many many other LVN are willing to write a letter to the board for challenge, but really we don't know how to start! I guess a sincere and honest attorney will help us, Good Luck and God Bless you

I agree we need to be able to challenge the board in every state since we have such a shortage of nurses...We also need nursing to have a uniform group within the 50 states..i.e.policies regarding nursing so it is not such a pill to obtain licenses in other states..

46 months ago

I have been an lvn for 27 years and have practiced in many modalities in california and now recently moved to colorado in which they do not recognize some nursing courses I have taken and would need to retake here in colorado. I believe nursing should maintain the same rules and regulations in every state and not be fragmented to compact states vs.non compact states. They should also allow lvns with 10 plus years of experience to challenge the rn boards and also make this a uniform regulation within the 50 states. I dont know if this would be done but I know it would pass it with ease......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R Wrenn in Fincastle, Virginia

46 months ago

Jenny in Roanoke, Virginia said: I have been an LPN in Virgina for 10 yrs. I wonder if there is a way to challenge the RN NCLEX board?

I would LOVE to get to be a """REAL NURSE RN""".I have worked for 20 years as nurse and also have trained RN to do jobs and track there orientation. I received my nursing during a RN shortage and was trained in a capping system and used just like a RN with a RN manager in the hospital I would think that 20 years experience on the job and 18 months of school and a nursing exam should match 2-4 years of RN school? now I find myself unable to be hired by the hospital because they want all RN and Dr's offices want Med Techs because they are cheaper.I find myself unable to be a LPN except at a level that is not where I wantbe at as a nurse.

46 months ago

lpnjenny1 in Roanoke, Virginia said: No I have not been contacted with any useful information on challenging the RN boards. If I do I will keep you posted!

please keep me posted also thanks!R

46 months ago

lpnjenny1 in Roanoke, Virginia said: No I have not been contacted with any useful information on challenging the RN boards. If I do I will keep you posted!

please keep me posted also thanks!R

46 months ago

I agree with Jenny! With the nursing shortage I believe they should open up the RN boards for nurses that have been in nursing 10 plus years. I also believe that nursing should be United States Nursing Board and not divided into states which makes obtaining a Nursing license in another state a real pill!! Instead of fragmenting into states.... Thanks Jen..Keep me posted!!!

jbugg in Raleigh, North Carolina

45 months ago

The only place that I know where you can challenge the RN boards is California... But even on that note, there is some states that still will not accept you as an RN in their state unless you go to an accredited school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CFSAMS in Cocoa, Florida

45 months ago

WELL IF THERE IS SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THE CHALLENGE THEY NEED TO LOOK INSIDE THE NEW RN'S THAT ARE GRADUATING, I DO NOT WANT AN RN TO CARE FOR ME AT THIS TIME, THEY MAKE MISTAKES-SENDING WRONG PEOPLE TO THE HOSPITALS, MOST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, ALL RN'S NEED TO BE AN LPN FOR 10 YEARS BEFORE EVEN APPLYING FOR AN RN, I'VE SEEN MOST ARE ON DRUGS, BUT SINCE THEY HAVE THAT RN, COMPANIES LOOK OVER THEM, YEA I HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT FLORIDA WAS NOT HIRING ANY SMOKING NURSES, I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WITH THE POT HEADS, PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THAT THESE LPN'S BUST THEIR BUT AND TRAIN, ECT. THESE RN'S, I THINK THEY NEED TO GO BACK 20 YEARS AND TAKE ALL THE LICENSED RN'S THAT GRADUATED AND IF THEY HAVEN'T BEEN AN LPN FOR 10 YEARS MAKE THEM BE AN LPN TO LEARN WHAT THEY ARE DOING, AND LET THESE EXPERIENCED LPN'S CHALLENGE THE TEST, THEY ARE MUCH BETTER NURSES THAN THESE NEW GRADUATES. I HAVE TROUBLE AT LEAST 2-3 DAYS A MONTH WITH AN RN AND THE WAY MY SON WITH CANCER GETS TREATED BY THESE KNOW IT ALL RN'S, MAYBE WHEN THIS SAME BEHAVIOR GETS TO THE DOORSTEP OF THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT US LPN'S ARE SAYING, WHAT COMES AROUND WILL SURELY GO AROUND!

lizzie in De Queen, Arkansas said: The way the economy is right now, we may be better off to stay where we are . I know of a number of places that are replacing the RN with LPN . They are mostly using RN's for supervision now. I talked to an RN who was unemployed , and had lost her job at the hospital because of this new policy. I work for the state and the last 4 RN's that have quit or transferred, they replaced them with LPN'S.

NursigMajor14 in Virginia

42 months ago

Hello, I have been seriously trying to decide if I should apply to the LPN program at Riverside Regional Nursing School in Virginia or their Professional RN program. The reason I am having a hard time deciding is because the RN program requires Human Anatomy I & II, Chemistry, and Microbiology before applying. I have only taken Chemistry so far. If I take their LPN program, I have to wait 1 year before I can apply to their RN program. They require for you to work one year as an LPN before applying to the RN program. I am so ready to start my career as a nurse. I just don't want to delay starting the RN program for a whole year. If I work as an LPN at Riverside, they will reimburse me for my tuition once I am eligible to apply for the RN program. Some people advise that RN school will flow a lot smoother if you work as an LPN first. I would also like to know if there are any nursing students that graduated from Riverside Regional Nursing School as an LPN vs RN, what is the pay like in Virginia?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lizzie in Murfreesboro, Arkansas

42 months ago

CFSAMS in Cocoa, Florida said: WELL IF THERE IS SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THE CHALLENGE THEY NEED TO LOOK INSIDE THE NEW RN'S THAT ARE GRADUATING, I DO NOT WANT AN RN TO CARE FOR ME AT THIS TIME, THEY MAKE MISTAKES-SENDING WRONG PEOPLE TO THE HOSPITALS, MOST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, ALL RN'S NEED TO BE AN LPN FOR 10 YEARS BEFORE EVEN APPLYING FOR AN RN, I'VE SEEN MOST ARE ON DRUGS, BUT SINCE THEY HAVE THAT RN, COMPANIES LOOK OVER THEM, YEA I HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT FLORIDA WAS NOT HIRING ANY SMOKING NURSES, I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WITH THE POT HEADS, PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THAT THESE LPN'S BUST THEIR BUT AND TRAIN, ECT. THESE RN'S, I THINK THEY NEED TO GO BACK 20 YEARS AND TAKE ALL THE LICENSED RN'S THAT GRADUATED AND IF THEY HAVEN'T BEEN AN LPN FOR 10 YEARS MAKE THEM BE AN LPN TO LEARN WHAT THEY ARE DOING, AND LET THESE EXPERIENCED LPN'S CHALLENGE THE TEST, THEY ARE MUCH BETTER NURSES THAN THESE NEW GRADUATES. I HAVE TROUBLE AT LEAST 2-3 DAYS A MONTH WITH AN RN AND THE WAY MY SON WITH CANCER GETS TREATED BY THESE KNOW IT ALL RN'S, MAYBE WHEN THIS SAME BEHAVIOR GETS TO THE DOORSTEP OF THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT US LPN'S ARE SAYING, WHAT COMES AROUND WILL SURELY GO AROUND!

Thank you !! I wish you could go and speak to a group of nursing students..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ICU at Georgetown in Sterling, Virginia

42 months ago

Lizzie in Murfreesboro, Arkansas said: Thank you !! I wish you could go and speak to a group of nursing students..

Why? So she can sound ignorant? LPNs have a serious case of ENVY and want to become the RNs that they bash here? There is a reason why there is a difference in title and pay. LPNs don't know, what they don't know. Hospitals and the state board know better and that is why the scope of practice for LPNs is limited and requires that LPNs be directly supervised by a registered nurse. If you want to be a Real Nurse, go back to school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

I work side by side with 5 RN's. Don't even try to tell me, what we don't know. Your arrogance is probably only exceeded by your WEIGHT!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

I would LOVE to see all the RN's like you actually have to DO a job... with NO cna's or lowly lpn's around..
I worked for my education. NO ONE paid for it but me!! How about you??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Lizzie in Murfreesboro, Arkansas said: Thank you !! I wish you could go and speak to a group of nursing students..

I think she should explain to the nursing students how they will always have to work harder and get paid less than the R.N. on duty. I would never encourage anyone to go to LPN school. If you cannot go on for your BSN, then forget it. Nursing is the only profession that eats its young alive. If you want to be of service and work without appreciation,, go join the PEACE CORPS.

ICU at Georgetown in Sterling, Virginia

42 months ago

Bitter, party of one...jealous much?

I'm glad that my hospital has gotten rid of all LPNs. We have an all RN staff, and mostly BSNs. Challenge that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

wait until they figure out that they can't afford you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

RN in Hanson, Massachusetts said: As RN who knows how valuable the LPN, I can tell you there will never be a way to challenge the exam, since to obtain your RN you need clinical ( which an experienced LPN has) and theoretical hours which the PN program does not provide. To become a RN you have
take class and clinical at the same time, a practicing LPN does not have this experience. With a completion program being 9 months full time or 12 months part time it is doable for the PN.

I know this is frustrating as a former diploma RN I know my experience was worth more than a BSN, but I finally bit the bullet and completed my education.

Thank you for acknowledging the fact that an Lpn is a valuable part of the team. You would be a great person to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

CAROLINE in Cocoa, Florida

42 months ago

WHERE IS THERE A PART TIME LPN TO RN PROGRAM, I HAVE LOOKED AT SEVERAL COLLEGES AND WHAT THEY HAVE, IS SO OVER WHEELMING FOR A WORKING MOTHER, I CAN'T FIT 5 CLASSES AT A TIME INTO MY SCHEDULE. I AM A MDS NURSE/LPN NEEDING TO WORK CLOSE TO WHERE THIS SCHOOL IS. I NEED TO GET BACK NORTH RELATED TO I HAVE A SON FIGHTING THE AFTERMATH OF CA. WHERE IS THIS COLLEGE AT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

YES AND I TO, WANT TO SEE THOSE RN'S DO WHAT THE LPN'S DO. I HAVE HAD TO TRAIN SO MANY BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THAT, THEY CAN'T EVEN TAKE CORRECT BLOOD PRESSURE WITH MANUEL EQUIPMENT, CAN'T PUT CATHETERS IN, ECT. I SURELY DON'T WANT TO GO TO THIS HOSPITAL WITH THE MORAL OF THESE RN'S. THEY AREN'T GOD BUT SOME THINK THEY ARE. I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE SUPERVISOR INTERIM, MDS COORDINATOR, RAN A FACILITY WHEN THE RN'S WERE ON VACATION. WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE THEY ARE, AND MANY OF US, LIKE MYSELF HAVE OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE UNDER MY BELT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

YES I WORKED FOR MINE MYSELF WITHOUT GOVERNMENT HELP, MOST RN'S TODAY GET ALL THEIR SCHOOL PAID FOR BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL LIKE WE'VE DONE!

T watson in Atlanta, Georgia

42 months ago

I agree!! The reason why I haven't got my RN in so long and enquired about challenging because I spent ten years the majority of them overseas serving my country AS AN LPN..... so rude RNs like the ones that are on this site can go to school and be safe in the USA! Thank you.... Enrolled in two year RN program now and I promise I will never degrade anyones profession rather they be an LPN,CNA OR HOUSEKEEPER when I finish school!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shirley in Baldwin Park, California

42 months ago

maryellen dortch in Oakland, California said: how do i go about challengeing the RN boards having been an LVN 15 yrs. now

Mary Ellen this is Shirley I'm trying to get ahold of you please email me

shirley in Baldwin Park, California

42 months ago

Mary ellen please contact me it's shirley

lb in La Junta, Colorado

41 months ago

ICU at Georgetown in Sterling, Virginia said: Bitter, party of one...jealous much?

I'm glad that my hospital has gotten rid of all LPNs. We have an all RN staff, and mostly BSNs. Challenge that.

What a very sad comment to say. I have been a LPN for 32 years and probably could run circles around some of the RN's. Most RN's will say that the LPN's are the most valuable asset to them. Shame on you for saying that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.