REFRESHER COURSES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 206)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jo in Piscataway, New Jersey

74 months ago

I took the LPN course through the local vocational school and got licensed in 1985. Although I kept my license, and even went through the recently required background check, I am not an active LPN. I do however want to leave my desk job and go into the nursing field so I've done extensive search on LPN refresher course and found there are none in my area. I was able to find several online refresher courses which all require a certain number of clinical hours - makes sense right! Well I called the local hospitals to see if they'd allow me to do the clinical portion and was told that LPNs are being phased out or are no longer hired in this area - no one would allow me to do the clinicals. I've been researching this for month's with no success. I'm constantly receiving mail from TCN and RUE, but have never bothered to contact them because I can't seem to find a place that offers refresher and it's been well over 15 years. I started taking classes at the local University and have 45 credits and it seems like it's going to take forever to finish (need ~125 credits total for BA/BS). On top of that, the RN program at the local University requires precalculus and at 47 I haven't taken math in such a long time I'd have to start at such a remedial level it will take that much longer to do an RN at the local college. Although I get tuition remission, only the actual per credit amount is covered and I still have to pay students fees which is not set (the more credits you take the higher the student fees). Unfortunately, the tuition remission can not be used anywhere else but this University. It just seems it will be faster to major in something else, but then I wouldn't be in nursing. I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place - wanting to go back to Nursing and not wanting to have to start from scratch and have it take 6-8 years to get a Bachelor's. So... having said all that, should I just be looking to start over again - from scratch?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

n rse in New Jersey

73 months ago

Imho, you SHOULD NOT start over from scratch whatever you do!!! You worked too hard for that license!!!! Keep inquiring and applying everyplace. Try talking to nurses at every opportunity...network..join nurse associations (nationally and locally ) and affiliations...network. Google these things....Above all DONT GIVE UP!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LS in Allendale, New Jersey

71 months ago

Somerset County Has a refresher for LPNs. you can also get half the tuition fee back from your county if the county does not offer an LPN refresher. I received half my tuition back in Bergen County. The course is about 3 months(only 2 evenings a week). My license is active once again, and I am working.
It took along time to find this course, as far as I know it is the only one NJ right now! So try this option it's a good one. I understand that in 2 years or so,all nurses will have to re-sit for the boards if they let their licenses lapse. You do not want to do that!!! Best of Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jo in Piscataway, New Jersey

71 months ago

LS in Allendale, New Jersey said: Somerset County Has a refresher for LPNs. you can also get half the tuition fee back from your county if the county does not offer an LPN refresher. I received half my tuition back in Bergen County. The course is about 3 months(only 2 evenings a week). My license is active once again, and I am working.
It took along time to find this course, as far as I know it is the only one NJ right now! So try this option it's a good one. I understand that in 2 years or so,all nurses will have to re-sit for the boards if they let their licenses lapse. You do not want to do that!!! Best of Luck!

How long have you been away from nursing? Can you give me more info on the course in Somerset? What did they expect from you and what did you have to do? Were there any prerequisites to the course? What is the cost? Did you have to buy books and if so, can you send me a list so I can check discount stores? What hospitals did you use for the clinic portion? Please feel free to contact me at fanala1@yahoo.com. Thanks for any info you can give me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

TP in Richmond, Virginia

69 months ago

I am looking for a refresher class myself. Girl keep striving for what you have worked so hard for. It will all fall into place. Dont let anything or one break your goal. DONT GIVE UP.!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sherry Smith in Charlottesville, Virginia

69 months ago

I thought this website might help you guys out. TP in Richmond, I got this after searching for DAYS, it's out of Fredericksburg.

www.learningsvc.com/NRInfo.html

Then click on the link that says... List of Accepting States.

As far as clinicals, VA doesn't require that so, I can't do a clinical portion with this program. I [b]need[/b] and [b]want[/b] to do a clinical portion whether VA requires it or not. So this won't work for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Excuse me, I may be wrong on that TP. I got this particular program info from this page (it's a PDF)...

drl.wi.gov/boards/nur/edu/nursingrefcourses.pdf

Just scroll down until you see Fredericksburg.

My license has been expired for over 10 years (I was licensed in MS) and I think VA's requirements are rather lax, almost to the point I think it's dangerous.

Because I have never held a VA license, all I have to do is apply for an endorsement. That's it. Nothing else. Whereas if I was still in MS, I would have to take a Refresher Course if it's been over 10 years ( <10yrs. They require CEU's-no clinicals). They don't require CEU's or anything here. The mere fact I HAD a license is enough.

After reading this website though, I wonder if all refresher programs are like that. If your state doesn't require it you just can't do it. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, especially if you KNOW you NEED it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mustang985 in La Place, Louisiana

69 months ago

Does anyone know of any refresher course in the stat of Louisiana. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

mustang985 in La Place, Louisiana said: Does anyone know of any refresher course in the stat of Louisiana. Thanks

You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find a refresher course would you? I am so frustrated it is not even funny.

That link I posted, I checked it out more and, I'm certain I wouldn't take a refresher course through them. If for no other reason than... the website itself is very poorly done and I don't know, the way the information is presented is just... very unprofessional.

Are you looking for a course with clinicals? I have had NO LUCK finding anything around here. I think because VA doesn't require it, they just don't have it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

lpooh1961 in Littleton, Colorado

68 months ago

I have been working for over 2 months to get my LPN in Colorado. I previously had one in NJ but it lapsed in 2006 so now I need a refresher course. There is a Refresher course offered online by the University of South Dakota which I know the CBON accepts so maybe your state will as well. Yes you will need to find a clinical site. I have been working on trying to find one for over 2 months now and last week the Board of Nursing finally gave me the missing piece to the puzzle. They told me to check out the state's Department of Public Health website and there listed for Nursing Homes it states that most of them are consider skill facilities in the state, so this is where I am focusing since no hospitals want us. I have had some luck with them and have gotten three to allow me to do clinical there. It is definitely worth your while to continue because even though the hospitals do not want us the Correctional facilities as well as the Military bases are paying big bucks. Also there are some staffing agencies as well that pay very well and after a time the facilities tend to hire you directly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

lpooh1961 in Littleton, Colorado said: I have been working for over 2 months to get my LPN in Colorado. I previously had one in NJ but it lapsed in 2006 so now I need a refresher course. There is a Refresher course offered online by the University of South Dakota which I know the CBON accepts so maybe your state will as well. Yes you will need to find a clinical site. I have been working on trying to find one for over 2 months now and last week the Board of Nursing finally gave me the missing piece to the puzzle. They told me to check out the state's Department of Public Health website and there listed for Nursing Homes it states that most of them are consider skill facilities in the state, so this is where I am focusing since no hospitals want us. I have had some luck with them and have gotten three to allow me to do clinical there. It is definitely worth your while to continue because even though the hospitals do not want us the Correctional facilities as well as the Military bases are paying big bucks. Also there are some staffing agencies as well that pay very well and after a time the facilities tend to hire you directly.

I hadn't thought of that and, the VABON didn't tell me that. Thanks for the info! Sounds like a place to start anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

laura in Virginia Beach, Virginia

68 months ago

DOUGLAS in Richmond, Virginia said: ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE REFRESHER COURSES FOR LPN

On the CA Board website(bvnpt.ca.gov) it lists different states that offer refresher courses for LVN/LPN. According to their list the closest to you is Burtonsville, MD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mustang985 in La Place, Louisiana

68 months ago

Cape Fear community college has an online refresher course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandy c. in Leesburg, Virginia

67 months ago

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm also looking for refresher cources in Va. for LPN's. I too am shocked at the lax requirements to reinstate my license.

mrstodd13 in Colorado Springs, Colorado

67 months ago

lpooh1961 in Littleton, Colorado said: I have been working for over 2 months to get my LPN in Colorado. I previously had one in NJ but it lapsed in 2006 so now I need a refresher course. There is a Refresher course offered online by the University of South Dakota which I know the CBON accepts so maybe your state will as well. Yes you will need to find a clinical site. I have been working on trying to find one for over 2 months now and last week the Board of Nursing finally gave me the missing piece to the puzzle. They told me to check out the state's Department of Public Health website and there listed for Nursing Homes it states that most of them are consider skill facilities in the state, so this is where I am focusing since no hospitals want us. I have had some luck with them and have gotten three to allow me to do clinical there. It is definitely worth your while to continue because even though the hospitals do not want us the Correctional facilities as well as the Military bases are paying big bucks. Also there are some staffing agencies as well that pay very well and after a time the facilities tend to hire you directly.

I can't believe it someone besides me in Colorado that wants to reinstate their LPN. Can you send me the info on where you took your on-line course? Did the co. board approve this course and how did you get them to do that? I was told to go through the AHEAC, and that is not working out.
Thanks for any help.

Michelle Goldhammer in Parker, Colorado

66 months ago

I am in the same position here in Colorado. Do you have any contacts on where I could complete my clinical hours for my refresher program?
I appreciate any help you may have!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sheena Adams

66 months ago

o wow, Im here working in Englewood, CO right now and I graduated from Norfolk, VA in 2003 and I never passed my NCLEX and I was trying to find a refresher courseto take or even if I should start over. Can u help me on an answer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

A in trenton in Trenton, New Jersey

64 months ago

Jo in Piscataway, New Jersey said: I took the LPN course through the local vocational school and got licensed in 1985. Although I kept my license, and even went through the recently required background check, I am not an active LPN. I do however want to leave my desk job and go into the nursing field so I've done extensive search on LPN refresher course and found there are none in my area. I was able to find several online refresher courses which all require a certain number of clinical hours - makes sense right! Well I called the local hospitals to see if they'd allow me to do the clinical portion and was told that LPNs are being phased out or are no longer hired in this area - no one would allow me to do the clinicals. I've been researching this for month's with no success. I'm constantly receiving mail from TCN and RUE, but have never bothered to contact them because I can't seem to find a place that offers refresher and it's been well over 15 years. I started taking classes at the local University and have 45 credits and it seems like it's going to take forever to finish (need ~125 credits total for BA/BS). On top of that, the RN program at the local University requires precalculus and at 47 I haven't taken math in such a long time I'd have to start at such a remedial level it will take that much longer to do an RN at the local college. Although I get tuition remission, only the actual per credit amount is covered and I still have to pay students fees which is not set (the more credits you take the higher the student fees). Unfortunately, the tuition remission can not be used anywhere else but this University. It just seems it will be faster to major in something else, but then I wouldn't be in nursing. I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place - wanting to go back to Nursing and not wanting to have to start from scratch and have it take 6-8 years to get a Bachelor's. So... having said all that, should I just be looking to start over again -

susanvidro in New Haven, Connecticut

64 months ago

is there a classroom setting in the new haven area of ct who offer refreshers course for lpn

64 months ago

Sherry Smith in Charlottesville, Virginia said: You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find a refresher course would you? I am so frustrated it is not even funny.

That link I posted, I checked it out more and, I'm certain I wouldn't take a refresher course through them. If for no other reason than... the website itself is very poorly done and I don't know, the way the information is presented is just... very unprofessional.

Are you looking for a course with clinicals? I have had NO LUCK finding anything around here. I think because VA doesn't require it, they just don't have it.

Hi Sherry,

Frustrated in Leesburg, Va. too!! I havehad the same experience. You would think with all the need for nurses (we are real nurses) we could get help in sharping the skills we already have!! I'm having troule finding Va approved ceu credits have you had any luck with this?

Thanks,
Sandy C.

64 months ago

susanvidro in New Haven, Connecticut said: is there a classroom setting in the new haven area of ct who offer refreshers course for lpn

I lived in CT for about 3 months, I went to the unemployment office and if I remember correctly, you can take courses through the vo-tech schools. I'm not absolutely certain of that but, wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

64 months ago

Sandy c. in Leesburg, Virginia said: Hi Sherry,

Frustrated in Leesburg, Va. too!! I havehad the same experience. You would think with all the need for nurses (we are real nurses) we could get help in sharping the skills we already have!! I'm having troule finding Va approved ceu credits have you had any luck with this?

Thanks,
Sandy C.

I used www.myfreece.com a couple of years ago. I just checked, it says.....

Q. Are MyFreeCE courses accredited in my state?

A. Yes. CE Week continuing education contact hours will be accepted in all 50 states because of our ANCC and state board approvals.

CE Week has been approved as a Provider of Continuing Education in Nursing by the Florida Board of Nursing. Florida Board of Nursing approval number #50-3730-1.

CE Week is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Utah Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Provider number P07-05.

CE Week has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, BRN Provider Number #CEP 13534.

Hope that helps!

Jo Z in Piscataway, New Jersey

64 months ago

Sherry Smith in Charlottesville, Virginia said: I lived in CT for about 3 months, I went to the unemployment office and if I remember correctly, you can take courses through the vo-tech schools. I'm not absolutely certain of that but, wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

All States are definitely different on this. When I was looking for a refresher course, I called the vocational school in the area and was told that since I already hold a license, I would not be able to attend their classes. I indicated that I graduated umpteen years ago from that county's vocational school, and asked if it would be possible to sit in on the classes and/or eventually participate in the clinical portion - even if I had to pay for the courses all over again. I was told that would not be possible because I already hold a license. It didn't make any sense to me as to why they can't just let me sit in on the class as that would serve as a refresher - you know, like auditing a course in college (that's done all the time), you don't get credit for it but get the teaching all the same - but it was a no go. So... if the CT vocational allows you to take their classes as a refresher, go for it. You would think all vocational schools would do this since it would bring them more revenue.

I wish refresher courses were made more available to LPNs. I've checked all those that offer online courses, with on-site for clinical. The catch is that a local hospital has to be willing to allow you to do the clinical, and I couldn't find any willing to do that. Although there is supposed to be a nursing shortage, I've been told by several hospitals that LPNs, at least in NJ, are being phased out and the only place I might be able to work is at a nursing home (big emphasis made on "might"). It appears I'd have to move out of NJ, or go for my RN. In the meanwhile, I'm not in nursing but rather crunching numbers in an office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Hospitals in my area don't want to hire LPNs and I've been thinking of moving to FL. Do you have retake the boards when you move to another State? Should I be looking into doing a refresher course there instead of here, or should I do that before I go?

64 months ago

Hi,

I went thru the same stepts in Virginia. No LPN program would let me monitor etc. etc. No hospital clinicals etc.etc. I'm so frustrated with the system. We were told we were "real nurses a few years ago and in our area LPN's are "in charge nurses" on day shifts in nursing homes and do a super job! I've had a family member in one of these facilities.
In fact their clinical and observation skills were excellent.

I'm not going to give up looking and exploreing options tho!

Sandy

64 months ago

Hi,

Call the board of lisensure in Fla. before you move. They may be able to answer your questions and tell you your options. Good luck finding refresher coarses, they are not available here in Va. Good Luck

Sandy c.

64 months ago

Sherry Smith in Charlottesville, Virginia said: I used www.myfreece.com a couple of years ago. I just checked, it says.....

Q. Are MyFreeCE courses accredited in my state?

A. Yes. CE Week continuing education contact hours will be accepted in all 50 states because of our ANCC and state board approvals.

CE Week has been approved as a Provider of Continuing Education in Nursing by the Florida Board of Nursing. Florida Board of Nursing approval number #50-3730-1.

CE Week is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Utah Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Provider number P07-05.

CE Week has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, BRN Provider Number #CEP 13534.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for the info.!! I'll try and connect ith them.

Sandy C.

64 months ago

Jo Z in Piscataway, New Jersey said: Hospitals in my area don't want to hire LPNs and I've been thinking of moving to FL. Do you have retake the boards when you move to another State? Should I be looking into doing a refresher course there instead of here, or should I do that before I go?

I'd definitely do it before you go.

In VA, if you are already licensed in another state, all you have to do is get an endorsement. My license has been expired for over 10 years, they don't require anything (not even CEU's) as long as your license is in "good standing" in the state in which it was issued. A license being expired is just "lapsed", no matter how long it has been.

It's quite different in Mississippi too (which is where I originally got mine). A license expired for over 10 years, you have to have CEU's and complete a refresher course. Makes sense to me.

Crazy how different the laws are from state to state isn't it?

Good Luck!

64 months ago

Sandy c. in Leesburg, Virginia said: Thanks so much for the info.!! I'll try and connect ith them.

Sandy C.

You're welcome!

64 months ago

Sorry... I had said most of that already. I wasn't paying attention.

southernlady0166 in Colorado Springs, Colorado

64 months ago

I too am trying to get my CO LPN license reactivated after having put it into inactive status in 2000 to battle a very rare cancer and now here I am, 17 surgeries later, ready to go back to work, but when I contacted the Board of Nursing in Denver, all they told me was I had to take remedial courses but didn't say where I needed to take them, so if any of my fellow LPN's who have tread this way before me could let me know where to take the remedial courses, who all will allow us to do clinicals, and esp if these are all approved by the Board of Nursing for CO, I would greatly appreciate it!!! I'm wanting to get started on the remedial courses ASAP and esp no later than the first week of July - and oh yes, can they be taken online and if so, thru who??? as well as a place here that you can take them in class!!
Thanks much!

cindy fawer in Mandeville, Louisiana

63 months ago

mustang985 in La Place, Louisiana said: Does anyone know of any refresher course in the stat of Louisiana. Thanks

I just spoke with the LSBPN and was referred to Jefferson Nursing Knowledge. It seems they are located on the West Bank of New Orleans. The contact person's name is Marie Brown. She may be having a 7 week course beginning in mid-July. If you have trouble reaching her, just call the LSBPN and they will assist you. Hope this helps.

Elena J. in Washington, District of Columbia

63 months ago

I was just hunting around for an LPN refresher course and found the folowing at GMU. Perhaps this will do the trick for you.

chhs.gmu.edu/academic-outreach/refresher-courses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dss6935 in Independence, Missouri

63 months ago

I live in Blue Springs Mo and I'm looking for a LPN refresher course somewhere close to me. Does anuone know of any. I've searched and came up with nothing.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Elena J. in Washington, District of Columbia said: I was just hunting around for an LPN refresher course and found the folowing at GMU. Perhaps this will do the trick for you.

chhs.gmu.edu/academic-outreach/refresher-courses

T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U.

I was beginning to wonder if there was ANYTHING out there. This is exactly what I was looking for.

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland

63 months ago

I would honestly check with your local community college.

dss6935 in Kansas City, Missouri

63 months ago

Thank you I did check with my college and they told my they only have a course for RN. They said I could redo the LPN class if I wanted but I said not at this time.

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland

63 months ago

That's odd...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

dss6935 in Kansas City, Missouri said: Thank you I did check with my college and they told my they only have a course for RN. They said I could redo the LPN class if I wanted but I said not at this time.

I ran into walls myself. When I contacted the local vocational schools to see if they would allow me to audit/sit-in on the classes as a refresher (after all, that's where I trained), I was told that I could not because my license is current. This confused me because I thought this would be a plus. There's a community college that offers an LPN to RN program, but there's a waiting list.

63 months ago

What I don't understand is that they keep saying there's a nursing shortage, but what they don't tell you is that they want nurses to have RNs. In the meanwhile, there are people taking classes towards their LPN, thinking they can get to work immediately (due to need) and then continue working towards their RN. Yet, different hospitals I've spoken with in this area have told me that they're not hiring LPNs - that LPNs are being phased out. If there is such a nursing shortage, wouldn't it make more sense to provide areas where LPNs that want to go back to the field can get a refresher course? If they really want LPNs to become RNs, they should first address the nursing shortage and then make it a requirement that LPNs must train towards their RN (it's what many LPNs are doing anyway). At least they'd have more nurses to work with. Then again, perhaps the whole idea is to bring in nurses from other countries, so that they can keep wages low.

Mary Magnolia in Colorado Springs, Colorado

63 months ago

DOUGLAS in Richmond, Virginia said: ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE REFRESHER COURSES FOR LPN

Central Colorado Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
www.centralcoahec.org/lpnrefresher.htm

Check this out...it's all done online and the clinical hours are set up with a local hospital, i belive....let me know. GOOD LUCK! I have to retest cuz it's been forever, but after the NCLEX-PN, i will be pursuing this Refresher Course.

nursejulie2009@vzw.blackberry.net in Flushing, New York

62 months ago

Jo Z in Piscataway, New Jersey said: What I don't understand is that they keep saying there's a nursing shortage, but what they don't tell you is that they want nurses to have RNs. In the meanwhile, there are people taking classes towards their LPN, thinking they can get to work immediately (due to need) and then continue working towards their RN. Yet, different hospitals I've spoken with in this area have told me that they're not hiring LPNs - that LPNs are being phased out. If there is such a nursing shortage, wouldn't it make more sense to provide areas where LPNs that want to go back to the field can get a refresher course? If they really want LPNs to become RNs, they should first address the nursing shortage and then make it a requirement that LPNs must train towards their RN (it's what many LPNs are doing anyway). At least they'd have more nurses to work with. Then again, perhaps the whole idea is to bring in nurses from other countries, so that they can keep wages low.

hello,

Lpn's are used to run the long term care facilities it is true they are not being used in hospitals ,however as new treatments are discovered everday people are living longer lives. And that is where the LPN comes in. try looking for employment in long term,assisted living and rehabilitation facilities you will find employment there, also be flexible in your hours your willing to work and you will find something. Good luck and don't be discouraged in your search.

62 months ago

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland said: I would honestly check with your local community college.

I don't know about anyone else but, I've done that. They do not offer refresher courses. However, they did give an application for the RN program. That's not what I want, or need.

Barbara Lee in Woodbridge, Virginia

61 months ago

Sherry Smith in Charlottesville, Virginia said: I don't know about anyone else but, I've done that. They do not offer refresher courses. However, they did give an application for the RN program. That's not what I want, or need.

Sherry,
I reinstated my LPN after many years taking the CEUs and the BON accepted them. However, like you I want a "refresher". Is the GMU program still going? I may explore the SD refresher...it is very frustrating.
Regards, Barbara Lee

Jan Jones in Newport News, Virginia

61 months ago

I am trying to find a LPN refresher course, especially for clinical skills. I am in Va. Found out Kane Refresher school out of Florida does offer a day long clinical refresher. Offered in different states. I am trying to decide on going to Colorado this month and taking it. Any suggestions?

Jan Jones in Newport News, Virginia

61 months ago

PS to myt reply above www.NurseRefresher.com is the website for the Kane course

61 months ago

Thanks for the info. I'll explore this!

Sandy

61 months ago

Hi Barbara,
Where/what ceu courses did you find that the BON accepted? I have had some difficulty with this.
Sandy C.

Barbara Lee in Woodbridge, Virginia

61 months ago

Sandy c. in Leesburg, Virginia said: Hi Barbara,
Where/what ceu courses did you find that the BON accepted? I have had some difficulty with this.
Sandy C.

Sandy,
The address in 2007 was WWW.myfreece.com. It was reaklly cheap and I had 150 CEUs to complete -- it took about 45 days. Now have my license and applied for several jobs but without recent experience -- no luck.
Barbara Lee

Sandy C.. in Leesburg, Virginia

61 months ago

Hi Barbara,
Thanks so much for the info. Good luck with finding a job. You would think with the nursing shortage they would be glad to have you!!

Sandy C.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.