Achieve Test Prep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 157)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey

31 months ago

Does anyone have anything good to say about going from LPN to RN thru achieve test prep..I spoke with a rep and the program seems like it would work for me, I tried college network and they were horrible, now i'm stuck with a loan for the horrible no education I received from them..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

LPN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

I spoke to one of their guys and he told me that the course could cost between 10000 and 15000. Does anyone joined their program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

I met with one of their reps the other day and signed up for the program, I finished all my pre reqs at a community college, so I only have 7 nursing classes I have to take..the payments r a bit steep though, I had the option of paying 261/month without the testing fees included or 330/month with the testing fees for 31 months..if I stay at it I should be done with the program within 6 months..My girlfriend has started with them, took 2 courses and passed both tests so far..definately a far better choice then the college network..the college network sucks really bad, I wouldn't enroll my dog in that program, seriously..I'm trying to figure out how the heck can I get out of that stupid loan I took out from them without them being able to block my lpn renewal or rn license..anyone have any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Reggiej in Merrick, New York

30 months ago

Hey shakoorah, I started the program as well and also have completed the general requirements. I started this past thurs and liked the virtual online interaction. Who knows, might be in the same class. Good Luck with everything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

I am waiting for them to start their center in Philadelphia. Is there anybody who is waiting for Philly center?

Hi shakoorah & Reggiej, how's their materials and classes? I have joined Chancellor before and I am not at all satisfied with them. That's why I am asking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

well I havn't started yet, my first class doesn't start until feb 15th, so I will keep you posted. However so far I havn't heard anything bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nursedell in Allentown, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

Hb77 in Allentown, Pennsylvania said: Hey I have a meeting at the campus in Allentown coming up and if anyone has any info on their program I would love to hear about it. I am also an LPN looking to become an RN. They don't tell you much over the phone they just want to meet with you and that makes me skeptical that they may just want you in the door to pressure you. I also read the BBB and saw only one complaint in 12 months. Any info from personal experience will be greatly appreciated.

I too. Will be starting on Feb 28, 2012 at the Allentown branch. I only have to take the nursing part. I had completed all my gen ed in college. I happened to go and talk with one of the admission rep/counselor there. She was very nice and wasn't pushy. I felt a good peace after I left there and new that was the place to be to finish up my nursing. hope this was helpful. If you have any question you can email me at nursedell@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jean in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

I love Achieve test prep! Much better than any online course. The price is mnore than fair and I will finish my RN work and NCLEX all within 16 months! The campuses are modern and clean. The instructors are very good and they work with you personally if you have any problems with the course content. I only go once a week for four hours. This is good for my busy LPN schedule. I reccomend this program to everybody. They even write thier own materials for each course. much better than slaving over a huge text book. I already passed 3 tests with POearson testing center and have recieved 12 credits already.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Jean in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania said: I love Achieve test prep! Much better than any online course. The price is mnore than fair and I will finish my RN work and NCLEX all within 16 months! The campuses are modern and clean. The instructors are very good and they work with you personally if you have any problems with the course content. I only go once a week for four hours. This is good for my busy LPN schedule. I reccomend this program to everybody. They even write thier own materials for each course. much better than slaving over a huge text book. I already passed 3 tests with POearson testing center and have recieved 12 credits already.

Hi Jean,
Which campus you are going to? Does anybody know they have different tution rates for different campuses?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lpn in nj in Willingboro, New Jersey

30 months ago

Hello I am also interested in this program I have no college credits because I have been out of school for so long . I have been an Lpn for a year now and would appreciate any info anyone has on the program .Any one who has taken a&p or any of the basic classes how where they ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

The classes are excellent as I have spoken to many students attending the Marlton and Vineland campuses. A&P 1&2 are taken together. You test-out with 6 credits. Engligh Comp. 1&2 are also taken together. You test out with 6 credits. The prereqs. you must take to get your ASN and RN are: Any college math, sociology, Dev. Psyc. English comp. 1&2 A&P 1&2, Microbiology and a humanity. They are all taught at the campus. You also need to take 8 RN courses and the Clinical prep and the NCLEX prep course. If you have NO college at all, as long as your a LPN you can become a RN in only 18 months! If you have the required prereqs. it will take only 12 months to complete the program. If you are an LPN less than 5 years before you get your RN you will not have to take one of the eight nursing courses. Also, unlike most colleges, you can take nursing classes before completeing all Prereqs. They have a class starting every 2-3 weeks and there is no waiting list or test to get in. Sounds too good to be true but it is what they say it is! Good luck, if you need anymore info. let me know. I know 6 students who go, or have graduted with RN from the program. And yes the ASN is a fully accredited ASN recognized by the National League of Nurses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

LPN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi Jean,
Which campus you are going to? Does anybody know they have different tution rates for different campuses?

I am going to the Marlton, NJ campus but switching to the Philadelphia, Center City campus when it opens in about a month. As far as I know tuition is the same for all the campuses. www.achievetestprep.com that's thier website. Make sure to click onto all the tabs. They also have financing with no background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie in PA in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

Hb77 in Allentown, Pennsylvania said: Hey I have a meeting at the campus in Allentown coming up and if anyone has any info on their program I would love to hear about it. I am also an LPN looking to become an RN. They don't tell you much over the phone they just want to meet with you and that makes me skeptical that they may just want you in the door to pressure you. I also read the BBB and saw only one complaint in 12 months. Any info from personal experience will be greatly appreciated.

How did the appt go? I am anxious to try this, however I have to wonder what it costs and they will not quoate a price
Can you email direct about your appt jewels90@verizon.net thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Do you feel prepared for the test after each class has finished is the cost of the testing included in the price of each subject and where do you go to test .I really want to try this program just really want to hear from people having success with it .I have heard that clinicals are very hard to pass with many of the online programs . What do you think about paying for one subject to try it before I commit to the total program I realize it cost more to do it that way .I was gonna take a&p first and see how I do . How was the a&p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

lpn in nj in Willingboro, New Jersey said: Do you feel prepared for the test after each class has finished is the cost of the testing included in the price of each subject and where do you go to test .I really want to try this program just really want to hear from people having success with it .I have heard that clinicals are very hard to pass with many of the online programs . What do you think about paying for one subject to try it before I commit to the total program I realize it cost more to do it that way .I was gonna take a&p first and see how I do . How was the a&p

you can include the testing fees in your tuition or not, depending on your finances..if u dont include them, u would have to pay $275 for each test when it's time to take it..they do recommend that u include the testing fees just in case when it's time to take a test you dont have the money to pay for it. As far as the clinicals, from what I hear, if u take your clinical assessment in NY it would be hard, so everyone I know is going to take their clinical assessment in Georgia or Florida.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

I have done all of my pre reqs at a community college, I only have 7 nurses classes to take, I should be done in about 6 months

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Ok thanks for the response but still looking for someone to tell me how they felt after they took the class and went to test did you feel prepared ??Did you pass the first time ??? I am thinking about just trying one class before I commit to the whole program just looking for some read back on how hard the classes are .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Judy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

I have passed three tests so far. RN104 RN214 Dev. Pysch. I felt very prepared. You must study about 4 hours per week on your own outside of the four hours in class. All the books and materials are written by achieve test prep for their students aimed specifically at the test you will take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Thanks Judy I appreciate the reply .

29 months ago

Anybody doing the pre regs through achieve would love some feed back I have no college credits . And does NJ board accept the on line college that achieve uses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

Yes. The prereqs. you need are Sociolgy, Dev. Pysch. 1 humanity, English comp. one and two, A & P 1 and 2, any college math. NJ, PA, NY and evry state I know of accepts the ASN degree and RN from Excelsior college, which is accredited by the National league of Nurses, and Middle Atlantic States College Commission.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Casey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

Judy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I have passed three tests so far. RN104 RN214 Dev. Pysch. I felt very prepared. You must study about 4 hours per week on your own outside of the four hours in class. All the books and materials are written by achieve test prep for their students aimed specifically at the test you will take.

Hi Judy,
Where do you take the classes (which center) and how much did they charge you?

29 months ago

anyone take the a&p 1&2 how was it I know alot of people fail this in reg setting how hard is it with achieve

emorye3 in Newark, Delaware

28 months ago

Jean in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania said: I love Achieve test prep! Much better than any online course. The price is mnore than fair and I will finish my RN work and NCLEX all within 16 months! The campuses are modern and clean. The instructors are very good and they work with you personally if you have any problems with the course content. I only go once a week for four hours. This is good for my busy LPN schedule. I reccomend this program to everybody. They even write thier own materials for each course. much better than slaving over a huge text book. I already passed 3 tests with POearson testing center and have recieved 12 credits already.

Hello Jean, I see you said you already recieved 12 credits. How do you feel about the program now ? How many more classes do you have? Is it what they say it is?? Thanks for the info....Emory

emorye3 in Newark, Delaware

28 months ago

Jean in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania said: The classes are excellent as I have spoken to many students attending the Marlton and Vineland campuses. A&P 1&2 are taken together. You test-out with 6 credits. Engligh Comp. 1&2 are also taken together. You test out with 6 credits. The prereqs. you must take to get your ASN and RN are: Any college math, sociology, Dev. Psyc. English comp. 1&2 A&P 1&2, Microbiology and a humanity. They are all taught at the campus. You also need to take 8 RN courses and the Clinical prep and the NCLEX prep course. If you have NO college at all, as long as your a LPN you can become a RN in only 18 months! If you have the required prereqs. it will take only 12 months to complete the program. If you are an LPN less than 5 years before you get your RN you will not have to take one of the eight nursing courses. Also, unlike most colleges, you can take nursing classes before completeing all Prereqs. They have a class starting every 2-3 weeks and there is no waiting list or test to get in. Sounds too good to be true but it is what they say it is! Good luck, if you need anymore info. let me know. I know 6 students who go, or have graduted with RN from the program. And yes the ASN is a fully accredited ASN recognized by the National League of Nurses.

Hello Jean, is the A&P 1&2 6 credit a piece or together? I know at my community college A&P 1&2 are 5 credits a piece....Thanks

Casey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

Hello all,
Did anyone take Information Literacy credit from Excelsior for the ASN program? I just got my credit review results for LPN to ASN program and I am asked to take this exam. Does anyone know anything about this cource?

Memoi in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

I went for an interview and am impressed with what I heard. Seems to good to be true. Anyone out there know exactly which states won't acknowledge Excelsiors'degrees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

athenaspell in Hanover, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

yes, you can do this but you can do it direct through excelsior. Realize though, there are NO LABS or chemistry/math pre reqs. Most RNs will be forced to get their bachelors degree soon to work in clinical settings. If you dont have the pre reqs some states wont accept your RN. If you go on Excelsiors web site you will see the states listed. Maryland and California will NOT. Personally, I think its rediculous that States would reject Excelsior College .. but Im going the hard route because Ive been an LPN for 30 years and now want to get an advanced degree... Im getting my RN at a local community college first... at least then I wont have issues down the road.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

I believe Maryland, Virginia and maybe Florida? I know for a fact Maryland won't. But I don't pl;an to work there anyway.

Boopie83

28 months ago

Jean in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania said: I am going to the Marlton, NJ campus but switching to the Philadelphia, Center City campus when it opens in about a month. As far as I know tuition is the same for all the campuses. www.achievetestprep.com that's thier website. Make sure to click onto all the tabs. They also have financing with no background check.

How is the program? Just sign up for the Philly campus that starts next month, is it worth it?

Bethanynurse in Montclair, New Jersey

27 months ago

athenaspell in Hanover, Pennsylvania said: yes, you can do this but you can do it direct through excelsior. Realize though, there are NO LABS or chemistry/math pre reqs. Most RNs will be forced to get their bachelors degree soon to work in clinical settings. If you dont have the pre reqs some states wont accept your RN. If you go on Excelsiors web site you will see the states listed. Maryland and California will NOT. Personally, I think its rediculous that States would reject Excelsior College .. but Im going the hard route because Ive been an LPN for 30 years and now want to get an advanced degree... Im getting my RN at a local community college first... at least then I wont have issues down the road.

I started the program about 6 months ago and wanted to let you know that Achieve has clinical prep time and a lab at their site in Wayne-that's were I go to take classes. They have IV, wounds, "dummyd' patients. My instructor there said that if we have questions or need to review something we are learning we can just go into the lab area and review. I also only plan on working in NJ and Penn. so I will be fine.

27 months ago

Memoi in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I went for an interview and am impressed with what I heard. Seems to good to be true. Anyone out there know exactly which states won't acknowledge Excelsiors'degrees?

I am not sure exactly why but you can check on Excelsior website. I have been taking classes with Achieve and I am not really worried about this as I will be practicing in NJ and Penn. The program is really great. Honestly it is the only thing that has worked for me so far.

EveKel08 in Trenton, New Jersey

27 months ago

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey said: Does anyone have anything good to say about going from LPN to RN thru achieve test prep..I spoke with a rep and the program seems like it would work for me, I tried college network and they were horrible, now i'm stuck with a loan for the horrible no education I received from them..

Omg I've tried college network as well, and when I got a D on my last test, nobody from the school called to see how I was doing and whether or not I needed extra assistance. All College Network want is your money! I'm also stuck with paying my loan of $3,000 and some change. They are still taking it out of my account, but don't have five minutes to call and check up on me. My mother-in-law and a few of my co-workers started the Achieve Test program and I've heard so many good things about them. I met with someone from Achieve Test Prep a couple months ago when I gave up on College Network. I think I'll give Achieve a try!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

EveKel08 in Trenton, New Jersey

27 months ago

EveKel08 in Trenton, New Jersey said: Omg I've tried college network as well, and when I got a D on my last test, nobody from the school called to see how I was doing and whether or not I needed extra assistance. All College Network want is your money! I'm also stuck with paying my loan of $3,000 and some change. They are still taking it out of my account, but don't have five minutes to call and check up on me. My mother-in-law and a few of my co-workers started the Achieve Test program and I've heard so many good things about them. I met with someone from Achieve Test Prep a couple months ago when I gave up on College Network. I think I'll give Achieve a try!

Also, I can still use my college network loan to take my tests as i was doing before, since i'm technically still a college network student. And Excelsior is somehow affiliated with College Network...All I have to do is study with Achieve and when i'm ready to take a test, i call the College Network to send me my $250 check (included in my loan) which i use to schedule my test with Pearson Vue. Once I pass, my grades automatically goes to Excelsior. So if anyone out there is ready to give up, don't! just continue paying for the College Network, but find some money to pay Achieve to assist you in studying. It makes no sense to leave the college network with all your money. Use it to your advantage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Memoi in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

The college network is highway robbery and no support systems. I blew over $3,000.00 WITH THEM DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Lorrie in Kansas City, Missouri

27 months ago

ACHIEVE TEST PREP is a great way to go to get your RN. As an RN myself for 20 years, I now tell people that ask me the best way to get your RN is this program. They are faster, more flexible, and less expensive. It's not a self-study program, you actually go to classes or if they don't have a campus in your area, you can attend through the virtual classrooms. I can't imagine when I was in school trying to do it on my own with self-study, no way! You need a nurse that knows what it's all about, and ACHIEVE uses all RN's to teach. You get what you need to know to pass the exams. Plus they work with you, if you need extra tutoring, to be able to pass the exams. It's really the best way out there now, you can check it out at www.achievetestprep.com. We need more nurses,and you'll always have a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I am an actual student in the lpn to rn bridge program at Achieve Test Prep. I cannot say enough good things about this program. I have to say that I feel bad for other students that have wasted their time and money on other programs. Achieve Test is not "a pile of books". They have actual classes with RN teachers that are very helpful. If any one has any other questions I can answer them. I am not advertising..just want to help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

reggiej in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: hi, I just found out about achieve test prep and also interested in the program. My aunt who lives in nj has a friend who's actually in taking classes and recommended the program. Im skeptical with these online courses, Ive heard many negative things about college network. One thing I like about this program is that you can either be in class or take it online in a virtual classroom setting. The program is fairly priced, Im just worried Im going to miss out on vital clinical time I would get doing a traditional program. I wonder how their clinicals are set up. Also, will I be fully prepared to take the nclex at the end. They do not have the nclex passing rate on their website, most schools usually post when theyve achieved a high percentage pass rate. Ive also seen one negative compaint with the BBB in the past 12 months. Not sure what that was about. All in all, Im an LPN looking to get my RN and would love if anyone had any insight, words of encouragement or willing to work together to get this done.

Just read your comment. I am a student at Achieve and so far this program is the only thing that has worked for me. They told me that the pass rate for them is 94%. I have heard about the clinicl exam from other students and I was worried too but they have a clinical practice space in the classroom and my teacher told me that we will review everything together. You should look into this program. Good luck..just get your RN as soon as you can...no one is hiring lpn's anymore..sad but true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

What campus are you at and do you have your prereqs done or are you doing them with achieve . I need all my prereqs and was wondering how people felt about those classes . Any advise is appreciated

Carly in Caldwell, New Jersey

27 months ago

cclpn in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: i am considering achieve test prep to get my rn i have read the comments and it seems this is the way to go i joined rue education and like others i have a loan to pay and no education to go with it please don't waste time and money with rue education can anyone give me more info about achieve test prep for example do you feel prepared for test after finish class did you pass on first try would you recommend this program to friends/family i have talked to achieve test prep and i got a good feeling about the program but still a little hesitant because of the rue edcuation experience but considering taking one class like a&p or micro to see how goes before signing any contract any info would be great thanks cclpn in pittsburgh pa

Sign up with Achieve. So far I have been 100% successful with them. You can look on facebook as see how they are helping students pass exams. I am currently going to classes online and in Wayne.Don't be afraid...they are a whole different story than whatever else is out there..good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I am an LPN starting the program and looking for any advise on what classes to start with . I need all the classes but N104 and N214 and Micro fit my schedule right now which would ou recommend I realize Micro is very hard but any advise is greatly appreciated

petlover in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey said: Does anyone have anything good to say about going from LPN to RN thru achieve test prep..I spoke with a rep and the program seems like it would work for me, I tried college network and they were horrible, now i'm stuck with a loan for the horrible no education I received from them..

Hi-i tried finding some feedback on this program--- they seem to be very good at writing their OWN reviews--- i havent heard anything positive and to add some of what I DID read--people are saying there are a lot of hidden charges. If you do decide to do this--have them disclose EVERYTHING!--good luck

petlover in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

oh and BTW--i met with a college network rep yesterday--she showed me ALL the charges: including what they charge and exelsior--- with college network you can take out a loan, but with exersior you need to pay out of pocket.

27 months ago

lpn in nj in Willingboro, New Jersey said: Ok thanks for the response but still looking for someone to tell me how they felt after they took the class and went to test did you feel prepared ??Did you pass the first time ??? I am thinking about just trying one class before I commit to the whole program just looking for some read back on how hard the classes are .

I am a student at Achieve and I love the program. I felt very prepared for the tests and all of the teachers there are very helpful. You should really check them out. Good luck.

27 months ago

petlover in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: oh and BTW--i met with a college network rep yesterday--she showed me ALL the charges: including what they charge and exelsior--- with college network you can take out a loan, but with exersior you need to pay out of pocket.

Achieve test prep also has a loan program. Be careful with other programs..most are just a pile of books. I am a student with achieve and they are the only program that has helped me..they have nurses teaching the classes and they actually help you when you need it. You should check them out..

Susan in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

Just go to www.achievetestprep.com and hit the tab at the top that says "home" and then look for the box on the left of the page that says " students test pass rates". You will see that 94% of all ATP students pass the exam the first time they take it so they are definitly prepared, no doubt.

Felise, RN in Williamstown, New Jersey

26 months ago

Achieve Test Prep is an excellent way for you to get your RN while still maintaining your family and work committments. I am an instructor with Achieve and have been an RN for 16 years, and I am writing this because I do believe in the program. I enjoy sharing my experience and knowledge with the nursing students and I WANT my students to pass and succeed!! We don't just send you books...we help you to learn and understand the content you need to know. Don't delay....pursue your dream today and you could realize it in about a year!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Felise, RN in Williamstown, New Jersey

26 months ago

Achieve Test Prep is an excellent way for you to get your RN while still maintaining your family and work committments. I am an instructor with Achieve and have been an RN for 16 years, and I am writing this because I do believe in the program. I enjoy sharing my experience and knowledge with the nursing students and I WANT my students to pass and succeed!! We don't just send you books...we help you to learn and understand the content you need to know. Don't delay....pursue your dream today and you could realize it in about a year!!

MamaJenn in Du Bois, Pennsylvania

26 months ago

So how does the clinical's work for virtual students. There has to be some type of clinical hours required.
Online is the only was I can complete my RN, I have no college courses, I NEED to work full time, and I have 3 kids.
Time is precious to me, I work 8-14 hours a day, 5 days a week, and that doesn't count my call time. I know it's 4 hours for a class, one day a week, which I can manage, but my question is for the virtual students who need clinical time.. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??????

ATP staff in Riverdale, New Jersey

26 months ago

You must pass an onsite clinical assessment (CPNE) with a testing center in order to get a college ASN degree and you are right there is no way to do that online. And the CPNE is offered at many locations around the country. And Achieve Test Prep runs a three day prep class for that clinical assesment. So there are two things that should happen. One is you take our prep class where we drill the skills into you by doing them over and over in a real world similation. But if you don't live by one of our 11 campuses, you would need to travel to us and stay for 2 nights in a hotel as the class runs for 3 days. Or if you can get 3 other people in your area, we will do it at your location. Or you could try to take the CPNE without taking our prep class, but I wouldn't recommend that as the fail rate is high if someone doesn't take a good test prep class first. Bottom line is there is requirent to travel for the CPNE. We are expanding and adding campuses all the time so if there isn't a campus near you today, there may be one soon. What area do you live in?

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.