What to do?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

anurseindeed in Marion, Indiana

28 months ago

I have been an LPN since 2003. I was also having alot of health problems and was cut from several jobs due to having to have major surgeries. I am now healthier and free of any health problems. Now my problem is that I can't find a job. My job history looks like a big job hopper and I think this has hindered me from getting any work. I live on zero income. I have two children and we all live with their father who is only getting $1,000 a month due to deductions from child support and medical bills. We only spend $50 a week on food for a family of 4. I am hyperglycemic and this doesnt help when you let your family eat before you do. I am telling everything like it is because I am tired of seeing everyone else get a job before me that are either having a second job, have someone that can support them financially or they have had their nursing license on probation from drugs and can get a job quicker then I could. I really don't know what to do. I am not even getting mcDonald job and it seems like everyone else in my town is getting one to two jobs. I am only 37

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.