You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

22 months ago

How is the job market for lpns in new york city, especially, new graduates

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JOBLESS in Taunton, Massachusetts

22 months ago

I don't live in New York. But I live in Massachusetts and it will be 1 year in June that I have been without work. I am an LPN with 22 years experience and I live on the computer daily searching for a job. I NEVER thought I would be JOBLESS even when you get interviews your one of many nurses applying for the same position. It is crazy the economy SUCKS and in Ma. you have a better chance of getting a job if your an RN. LPN's are fizzling out if you can go back to school and get your RN your job opportunities will greatly increase. Good Luck !!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

JOBLESS in Taunton, Massachusetts said: I don't live in New York. But I live in Massachusetts and it will be 1 year in June that I have been without work. I am an LPN with 22 years experience and I live on the computer daily searching for a job. I NEVER thought I would be JOBLESS even when you get interviews your one of many nurses applying for the same position. It is crazy the economy SUCKS and in Ma. you have a better chance of getting a job if your an RN. LPN's are fizzling out if you can go back to school and get your RN your job opportunities will greatly increase. Good Luck !!!!!!!!

I saw an ad for lpns in Albany on craigslist. Have you tried other states? they even said 1k bonus. I have no idea about the nyc area though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

Thank you I am going to try and get my license in Rhode Island there are much more job opportunities there. I only have a license for Ma. I just keep plugging away on the computer daily something will give. I hope u r havin success finding a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mshal1984 in New York, New Jersey

21 months ago

There are no need for LPNs, go back to school and become a RN!

21 months ago

How nice of you I hope your joking. Some LPN'S can run around RN's longevity and experience can make you an excellent LPN people skills and COMMON SENSE I always HATE the RN LPN TUG A WAR there is. We are all nurses and our purpose is to care and love for the people we care for.

21 months ago

mshal1984 in New York, New Jersey said: There are no need for LPNs, go back to school and become a RN!

That's not what all the statistics say. Next your going to say there is no need for cna's either. Thats alot of work for nurses without support..then there will really be a nursing shortage.

21 months ago

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE> THAT STATEMENT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND IF THAT PERSON WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR MY SCHOOLING I WILL GLADLY BECOME AN RN.

20 months ago

JOBLESS in Taunton, Massachusetts said: YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE> THAT STATEMENT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND IF THAT PERSON WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR MY SCHOOLING I WILL GLADLY BECOME AN RN.

have you tried traveling nursing with agency, they are asking for lpns and cnas in buffalo.

basher in High Bridge, New Jersey

3 months ago

lmfao no nursing home is going to pay for an all rn staff where I live. I don't want to work in the hospital at my age. too much guff from CRAZY families and doctors covering their asses no thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.