Archstone

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

MariaNLbc in Long Beach, California

56 months ago

Can anyone tell me what they think of working for Archstone as a leasing consultant. I have searched all over and havnt found too many reviews of working for archstone. I have an interview coming up and want to know about the environment, what the pay will really be like and how difficult it may be (ie challenges, dislikes etc)They say the commission is btw 35-50k ...which i know companys can really put a cushion on it. Anyways Im just trying to find the truth! and see if i really want to work for this company. Thanks for any help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mospike23 in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

MariaNLbc in Long Beach, California said: Can anyone tell me what they think of working for Archstone as a leasing consultant. I have searched all over and havnt found too many reviews of working for archstone. I have an interview coming up and want to know about the environment, what the pay will really be like and how difficult it may be (ie challenges, dislikes etc)They say the commission is btw 35-50k ...which i know companys can really put a cushion on it. Anyways Im just trying to find the truth! and see if i really want to work for this company. Thanks for any help!

Just came across your post. I have been looking for a career change and have been thinking of applying with Archestone as a leasing consultant. Did you ever find any info about them??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Milpitas, California

50 months ago

mospike23 in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania said: Just came across your post. I have been looking for a career change and have been thinking of applying with Archestone as a leasing consultant . Did you ever find any info about them??

It's not the greatest company to work for. The commission is only about $1,000-$3,000 per month and it's taxed at a 40% rate so you really only see half of what you make. They pay only $10/hr and if you are a Leasing Consultant you can never get a raise since you also get a commission. The management is horrible and there is so much turn over there. The management team only looks at you as a number and they act like they care but they really don't. Be ready to walk over 2 miles a day and walk up three flights of stairs in a black suit (long sleeve black jacket in the summer), you can't take this off either when your outside. Don't ever wear high heels b/c you will kill yourself! Sorry to be so negative about this review but it's just the truth and I would reconsider working for such a horrible company. Good luck!! I hope this review helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.