leasing agent

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

dcote in Springfield, Missouri

29 months ago

I want to be a leasing agent in Springfield, Missouri. I cannot find courses to take anywhere. How does one get into this field? I have years of customer service experience and a degree in Accounting. I am eager to learn and would love to be a leasing agent in my city. Anyone have any advice on what steps to take or where I can take courses for leasing agent training? Are there any available?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alexandria in Lutz, Florida

16 months ago

dcote in Springfield, Missouri said: I want to be a leasing agent in Springfield, Missouri. I cannot find courses to take anywhere. How does one get into this field? I have years of customer service experience and a degree in Accounting . I am eager to learn and would love to be a leasing agent in my city . Anyone have any advice on what steps to take or where I can take courses for leasing agent training? Are there any available?

I started began in this field by working for a temp agency that happen to specialize in property management/apartment staffing personnel.
There is a course for property management to be certified in. The school name is Allied school(.com) and tell them Alexandria Stephens referred you for us both to receive school discounts.
The job is real easy to learn and if you are a people person who can handle people screaming at you at times when they are upset( comes with dealing with the public) you will do great. I love it and I didnt think I would when i first began thinking I was not a sales person, but they are coming to you, it is all about presentation and attitude. Yu can reach me at TheEssentialAssistant.ARS@gmail.com if you ever need more questions answered or help in general for leasing ! Good luck! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.