Looking for work as a Leasing Agent

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Klove69

31 months ago

What exactly are these employers looking for? I just finished my Real Estate training ,I have 17 years experience in the Allied Health Care,great communication skills, organized, friendly knowledgable of the housing regulations and guidelines familiar with leasing software, I listen to deals on problem solving,great at meeting deadlines, im familar eith several types of IUL,Annuities . I just dont get it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

ModernGrace in Richmond, Virginia

29 months ago

Klove69 said: What exactly are these employers looking for? I just finished my Real Estate training ,I have 17 years experience in the Allied Health Care,great communication skills, organized, friendly knowledgable of the housing regulations and guidelines familiar with leasing software, I listen to deals on problem solving,great at meeting deadlines, im familar eith several types of IUL,Annuities . I just dont get it!

They probably see you as competition or over qualified....try Buzzuto Management. Excellent company. Many Blessing to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Klove69 in Hyattsville, Maryland

29 months ago

ModernGrace in Richmond, Virginia said: They probably see you as competition or over qualified....try Buzzuto Management. Excellent company. Many Blessing to you!

I understand. And. Thank you, however. I'm applying. With thier company, which. I would. Look. At. A individual. Like myself. As. A asset. To the. Company. And. Not. Competition, this. Helps. So now. I have. Dummy. My. Resume. Because. Of. One. Insecurity?

Klove69 in Hyattsville, Maryland

29 months ago

I was. Also. Starting. To think. It. Was. My. Pigmentation, they. Always. Look. Surprise. When. I show. Up. For my. Interview, also. To mention. I conduct. My. Sell. As. A professional, proper. Etiqutte"ethics. And. Such, thanks. Again. I will. Try. That. Management. Company

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.