Please share your pain with me on just how hard it is to find a job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Eric Wilson in Clemson, South Carolina

57 months ago

This stuff is hard. I've been sweating it but now I've decided to hand it over to god. I'm not so worried about it. I know the lord will provide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

FactsEvidenceScience in Verona, Wisconsin

57 months ago

Eric Wilson in Clemson, South Carolina said: This stuff is hard. I've been sweating it but now I've decided to hand it over to god. I'm not so worried about it. I know the lord will provide.

I suggest you take matters into your own hands, instead of that which is an invention of your imagination. Sorry, but thats the hard truth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cook in need in San Bernardino, California

56 months ago

I'm Right there with ya I 'v been unimployed for 5 months and cant even find a job @ Subway. Sallie Maie is preathing down my neck for the 62K I barrowed to go to culinary School. And now that AOS is making me "Over Qualifyed" for haf the line cook job openings in my aria.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cook in need in San Bernardino, California

56 months ago

FactsEvidenceScience in Verona, Wisconsin said: I suggest you take matters into your own hands, instead of that which is an invention of your imagination. Sorry, but thats the hard truth.

Fath isnt imagination but it there is no biblical refrence of it getting anyone a job that I know of. Decypalship dosent exactly belong on a resume. what im trying to say is I beleve God will proviede for me but finding work is not how he has ever done it for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

James Johnson in Baltimore, Maryland

12 months ago

Eric Wilson in Clemson, South Carolina said: This stuff is hard. I've been sweating it but now I've decided to hand it over to god. I'm not so worried about it. I know the lord will provide.

I cant get a good cooks position because of my my police record. And it is not that bad as in it being a serious career criminal record. Simple domestic and it is considerate a felony...BS. Our government is scared of it's own shadow as well as the employers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.