How do I find a line cook

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

PtownRon in Provincetown, Massachusetts

81 months ago

We have a successful year-round waterfront restaurant in this beautiful diverse resort community. We are loosing a line cook who has been with us for 8 years and are in need of replacing him with a qualified person who would like to live in Provincetown or a neighboring town year-round. I have tried a couple of online services but do not seem to get responses equal to the cost ... like 2 responses from marginally qualified people for $300! Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K. Stambler in Pocatello, Idaho

71 months ago

PtownRon in Provincetown, Massachusetts said: We have a successful year-round waterfront restaurant in this beautiful diverse resort community. We are loosing a line cook who has been with us for 8 years and are in need of replacing him with a qualified person who would like to live in Provincetown or a neighboring town year-round. I have tried a couple of online services but do not seem to get responses equal to the cost ... like 2 responses from marginally qualified people for $300! Any suggestions?

I am a cook in the state of Idaho. One of the best schools for culinary arts is in the Hyde Park, NY area. They have a list of new graduates, and are close enough to you to be helpful. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

greek in Clearwater, Florida

69 months ago

PtownRon in Provincetown, Massachusetts said: We have a successful year-round waterfront restaurant in this beautiful diverse resort community. We are loosing a line cook who has been with us for 8 years and are in need of replacing him with a qualified person who would like to live in Provincetown or a neighboring town year-round. I have tried a couple of online services but do not seem to get responses equal to the cost ... like 2 responses from marginally qualified people for $300! Any suggestions?

I'll take the job ptownron. I was a Sous chef in a fine dining restaurant here in Florida, but alot of my experience is from the larger diners in N.Y. Been at this for 30 yrs and have never been fired from a job yet (that says alot in this bussiness). Done it all, breakfast in a 350 seat diner, ($85,000.00 a week in gross sales). Name of the place was the blue horizon diner in Monticello N.Y. Love to come and check out Provincetown. Dont know much about it but i will research it now. Keep in touch if you dont find a good line cook. It's hard to find any cook today with a good work ethic. my email is tsavopoulos@yahoo.com. Keep me posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello Everyone, This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

68 months ago

I am availible, experienced and dedicated.

I am looking to relocate ASAP. Great homemade food, special events and catering, etc....

Please update me
elizabethsfaith@aol.com

Elizabeth in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

68 months ago

Certified Food Manager, dedicated Christian with over 25 years experience in all aspects of cooking and kitchen management.

I would like to relocate and have private living arrangements if possible.

International cooking, catering, old fashioned home cooking etc...

From Grits to Gourmet.... I love to cook and I plan the menus and budgets accordingly.
Please help me to locate a permanant year round position.
elizabethsfaith@aol.com

balamurugan in Tiruchchirappalli, India

65 months ago

asst.cook

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.