I'M Looking For a Job in The Department as a Mail clerk

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

maria hernandez

94 months ago

I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS,I'M 30 YEARS OLD, I WAS WORKING AS A CASHIER IN PATHMARK,BUT THE JOB ENDED,ITS WAS ONLY PART TIME,I'M HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

maria hernandez

94 months ago

can you please help me with this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lenny M. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

85 months ago

maria hernandez said: I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS,I'M 30 YEARS OLD, I WAS WORKING AS A CASHIER IN PATHMARK,BUT THE JOB ENDED,ITS WAS ONLY PART TIME,I'M HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS THANK YOU

It sounds like you may have a good work background if you have cashier experience. Being a good cashier involves being to do a number of things at once. Those things include greeting and speaking with people, assisting them with their purchase, making correct change when they pay you. These skills are very helpful if you want a mailroom job. Even if you don't have all of these skills at this time you can certainly gain them over a period of time during on-the-job training.

If I were you I would look on line at sites like career builder and type keywords like mailroom, clerk, mailing service and select a city to work in. You'll see a number of job openings pop up.

I hope this information has been helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.