Building Maintaince Engineer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

John B Spiker in Dallas, Texas

96 months ago

I was job searching on Indeed.com and your employment posting caught my attention. I'm very interesting in speaking with you concerning the Building Maintance Engineer position. I'm sure that I could be a valuable asset to your company if given the opportunity to visit with you to express the qualities that I have acquired through my years of service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

96 months ago

John B Spiker said: I was job searching on Indeed.com and your employment posting caught my attention. I'm very interesting in speaking with you concerning the Building Maintance Engineer position. I'm sure that I could be a valuable asset to your company if given the opportunity to visit with you to express the qualities that I have acquired through my years of service.

Although you may have some luck in that an employer seeing your post, this forum is just for discussions on this job title. I would suggest applying for a position with the company directly from our site. Next time you do a search on Indeed click on the job listing you are interested in. This will direct you to the website the job is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

brian bernard in Jamaica, New York

55 months ago

John B Spiker in Dallas, Texas said: I was job searching on Indeed.com and your employment posting caught my attention. I'm very interesting in speaking with you concerning the Building Maintance Engineer position. I'm sure that I could be a valuable asset to your company if given the opportunity to visit with you to express the qualities that I have acquired through my years of service.[/QUOTE I would the oppurnity to have a interview for this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

I would like an oppurnity to apply for this job

55 months ago

I would like the oppurnity to apply for this job

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.