lazy supervisors

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

ray in Palm Harbor, Florida

73 months ago

why the supervisors are so lazy and they still hold the big positons on apartments complex. my sup is the worst i have work for. i can,t wait to quit job butt i have not found another one and i applied for many.if some good supervisor need a real good worker please reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gerrit verheij in zeeland, Michigan

72 months ago

hey i know wat you mean ive gon thru a few of them they dont seem to have to know the maintanance job just the paper work and keep the people under them confused because there worried about there position. so they have to realy know a bunch of good BS if you know what i mean just to keep thyre job. in over 30plus years in the maintianance field ive had only one good supervisor and after he retired all the onse afer that were dumer than abox of rocks i cant be live the comanys even hired them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

was a tech for 3 months. sup` now in Brandon, Florida

71 months ago

Ray,just do your job better than anyone else.Sooner or later someone will notice. I was in the same position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

was a tech for 3 months. sup` now in Brandon, Florida

71 months ago

ray in Palm Harbor, Florida said: why the supervisors are so lazy and they still hold the big positons on apartments complex. my sup is the worst i have work for. i can,t wait to quit job butt i have not found another one and i applied for many.if some good supervisor need a real good worker please reply.

know what you mean. i ended up in his position after 3 months on the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dj722009 in Monroe, Wisconsin

65 months ago

I wouldnt quit your job, get out of it what you can. Supervisors are noone and they know less. Just how to order stuff and shuffle paper work and make more money for nothing. I know a guy that was a super with a engineering back ground. I was so intrigued by that. But the jobs us maintenance workers did, he hadnt a clue about any of it. He didnt even understand basic electrical. Now a person in the maintenance field going to a super position is helpful as long as they dont let it go to there head and sit on there butts and try to explain how to wire a three phase motor while at there desk to a beginer. It sounds dumb but it happens.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gerrit verheij in zeeland, Michigan

65 months ago

i know what you mean i once had a supervisor that didnt know what type of oil to put in ahydraulic system if i told him 10w50 motor oil he probably woud have done it hell he couldnt even adjust the idel on his truck yea this guy was a real dumass his name is wes spike

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

depressed in Grand Blanc, Michigan

59 months ago

my supervisor was so dumb that he thought a compressed air line had an air bubble in it and that was the cause of a drop in air pressure when it was actually a failing air compressor. He was so dumb that he wanted to know how much natural gas an air conditioner used because he saw a spike in the gas bill after I installed a gas boiler.
I was let go and he's still there on the job, faking his way through it all.
Burns my ass!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.