I'm curious as I'm looking

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

ed longmeier in Spokane, Washington

88 months ago

I'm currently employed after being employed for 30 years at columbia basin college as I know for a fact they miss me.My experience speaks for itself but if my current employer wanted to hold on to me he would compensate fairley.Im making a third of what I was making and the benefits aren't as good either.Could you please help me find a job that is not so far away as I am epileptic and dont drive.I have very little trouble at all.Its my digression not to drive.Thank you for your time.Just guide me along or better yet if you know of a job e-mail me and I would be glad to chat with you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Carlie in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

If they miss you so much then re-apply for your old job at the college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I cant as I RETIRED FROM THERE AT THE COLLEGE AND AM LOOKING FOR A TRANSFER TO SCC,SFCC,OR EW.i MOVED HERE TO SPOKANE FROM THE TRI-CITIES AFTER 30 LONG YEARS DOWN THERE AWAY FROM MY FAMILY.Aschool district job would be great to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I cant reapply as I moved to spokane to be with my family and sold my house down there but have the experience 30 years under my belt to be a valuble employee to any of the colleges or schools as a custodian.Could you help place me or help get me started in the direction.Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Try calling this number for assistance with the application. (509) 434-5040

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.