building and apartment maintenance

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jambd in Acra, New York

37 months ago

johnathan brandt in great falls, Montana said: I have just completed a maintenance Program at trapper Creek Job Corps and am having trouble finding a job it is so frustrating.

I am a maintenance supervisor with years of experience and I cant find a job so good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Worker man in Decatur, Alabama

35 months ago

If just graduated school you should try looking in to assisted living communities look under "Brookdale assisted living.com" They have 500+ communities around the U.S. - Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ilya simberg in Phoenix, Arizona

34 months ago

This letter is to expraess my interest in the position listed on Career Builder com. Based on my skills and skil listed in Posting I am confident that I wold be great addition to your team. Iam excited about this position and ability to help your Compani succeed.I would appreciate the opportunity to review my gualifications in more defail. Sincerely, Ilya simberg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

johnny Sparks in Mesa, Arizona

29 months ago

I'v have been worken construction anb maintenance for 20 year Ikowe I can do the were do send my Reuma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

J.C. Brewer in Chattanooga, Tennessee

23 months ago

johnny Sparks in Mesa, Arizona said: I'v have been worken construction anb maintenance for 20 year Ikowe I can do the were do send my Reuma

I graduated from Jacobs Creek Job Corps and 6 months later I still havent found a job for the two trades that I completed. Good luck man.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.