Getting a manager marketing job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

How did you get your start doing manager marketing work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

myeshia lynnyell brown in Norwalk, California

78 months ago

I have an AA degree in dance, an AS degree in business marketing, a certificate of competenvce in business management, which is the equivalent to an AS degree in business management, I have a bartenders certificate, and I have passed my real estate exam and can apply for my real estate sales persons license. I have some experience working as an assistanet technician at a recording studio, and I am currently enrolled in a class in which I am learning how to use the Logic music software. I would like to increase my earning potential and work doing something that I like. I have also taken a 3D modeling class (while attending the bachelors degree program in digital entertainment game design and multimedia) using the 3D max software. I am in need of a great job so that I can afford a higher standard of living and a high quality of life. Where is it I would find a job that would be suitable for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.