phantom listings

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

oldbob in Woodbridge, Virginia

70 months ago

All of the jobs listed for Pitney_Bowes are phantoms. Pitney-Bowes has had these same 6 or 7 jobs listed for over a year. Some for nearly 2 years and they haven't hired a single person.

There are other examples, but P-B is the biggest offender. Hard to believe that in that time span they could not find 1 person that qualifies to work for them.

The job description says "warehouse" it doesn't say astronaut, brain surgeon, or chemical engineer.

I think Indeed should pull these listings off the board, or make them verify that these jobs do exist, and explain why they havent hired anyone since at least 2007.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled in San Jose, California

66 months ago

This is PB you are talking about. Any current employee can tell you how much Pitney Blows. The HR access website alone will make you cry if you have to use it. The managers are all arrogant idiotic do-nothings, our area ops manager is a Paula Abdul clone but twice as ditzy, and most of my fellow employees look like they just came out the cantina at Mos Eisley. If you work here, you know, and if you don't, you don't want to. I feel like Al Bundy, I came here "in between jobs" and now I've been a shoe salesman forever. I only hope we lose our contract, it's the only way to be put out of my misery and still get unemployment bennies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.