warehouse/ship/receive/forklift

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Steve O'Connor in Haverhill, Massachusetts

60 months ago

I am a dedicated hard worker in need of a job that pays better than minimum wage. I work excellent independently as well as a team. Looking for someone to give me a chance. I'm having a hard time financially trying to support my family.Permanent/Long-term position with a company or private contactor.Excellent references, have resume, forklift licence. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

broce t. black in Denver, Colorado

56 months ago

i have 20 years warehouse experience and level 4 certificaton for driving any veicle in warehouse.I have one year computer training and on the job computer training. I have a lot of drive hard work ethics,sturdy,dependable,reliable,responssible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Bruce T. Black in Denver, Colorado

56 months ago

I have 20 years warehouse experience and level 4 certification for driving any veicle in warehouse.I have one compter training and on the job computer training.I have a lot of drive hard work ethics,sturdy,dependable,reliable,responssible.From forklift,reach truck,cherry picker,mule,to floor sweeper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Christine Roach in Dover, New Hampshire

53 months ago

Have you ever worked at the Book and Music Outlet in North Hampton?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tloewe in Aurora, Colorado

53 months ago

Hello !

I am looking for a warehouse job in the Denver area. Does anyone have any leads please let me know I have 15 years of experience in anything having to do with warehousing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eric Burghardt in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

41 months ago

I was just replying back about the warehouse/ship/receive/forklift position if still available, You can email me at the address below, Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

melody in Detroit, Michigan

41 months ago

I am a very hard worker and i get along with others very well i do have the skills and the ablility to keep focus on my job and customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EARL LESLEY in Detroit, Michigan

38 months ago

TO SEEK EMPLOYMENT BY UTILIZING MY PAST WORK EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING.ACHIEVING THE NECESSARY PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN EMPLOYMENT AND PROMOTE MUTUAL GROWTH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.