manufacturing is dead in the U.S>

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

NoLonger A. Designer in West Chester, Ohio

83 months ago

Don't choose manufacturing based careers. It is clear that there is no future in it.

No money.

No satisfaction.

NO FACILITIES!

THE U.S. IS NOW A SERVICE ECONOMY!!!

Take up banking, insurance or health care.

On the horizon, if you know how to deal with trash and human excrement, you have areal future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

millesa

58 months ago

NoLonger A. Designer in West Chester, Ohio said: Don't choose manufacturing based careers. It is clear that there is no future in it.

No money.

No satisfaction.

NO FACILITIES!

On the horizon, if you know how to deal with trash and human excrement, you have areal future.

OR move to Mexico (Thanks to Clintons NAFTA ) if you want to stay in manufacturing.Its all $$$$$ now to heck with quality!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas Hopper in Lexington, Kentucky

44 months ago

NoLonger A. Designer in West Chester, Ohio said: Don't choose manufacturing based careers. It is clear that there is no future in it.

No money.

No satisfaction.

NO FACILITIES!

i agree been looking for 13months and have 17yrs experience as a mechanical designer

Machine Designer in Troy, Ohio

30 months ago

I disagree with you all. I see Cincy area person and Lex Ky. Plenty of positions in those areas. Try looking harder. If your not getting replies to your resume perhaps you need to re-write it. How you handle the interview plays a part too. The jobs are there. Pay rates not what they were a few yrs ago but a JOB is better than Obama's handouts.......

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.