Externship

Comments (16)

Iesha Meade in Santa Ana, California

71 months ago

I am a student at everst college, studing medical assistant. I graduate in september, but i need my extern by august. I have great experience in all injections as well as vitals. I love meeting new people. I have a wongerful personality. I love to make other laugh.

CannonA in Hartford, Connecticut

71 months ago

Dear Hiring Manager:

The position I’m applying for fits my experience and qualifications perfectly. I will be completing my Medical Assistant training July 30th and would like to express my interest and enthusiasm as I am in the final stages of completing my certification.
The qualifications that I will bring forth as a dedicated employee include:
• Phlebotomy
• Vitals
• First Aid and CPR
• Medical Terminology
• OSHA and HIPPA
• EKG
• Computerized Medical Office
It will be a great honor to join your team, please consider me for any positions for any opening positions. I am available to meet with you as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Althea Cannon

debra wegener in Cleveland, Ohio

71 months ago

I am looking for a VA site to do my externship. I am a veteran of 10 years, two services, AF and ARNG/Civil Service. Please email me if you are interested in my input.

Lynne Shacklock in Morrow, Georgia

69 months ago

Hi my name is Lynne Shacklock i am currently a student at ACT im studing to be an Medical Assisant.I will need a extern site by March 2010. I have experience in EKG's,Vital Signs,Injections and Veinupuncture.If your site does except student's it would be a honor to work in your location,Please email me if you are interested in helping me with my extern site. Thank you

Claudia Taylor in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

Hi my name is Claudia I am in carrer planning at ATI off of Stemmons freeway..I am recently lookin for a place to do my extern at and also hire me. As of now i am working towards getting my diploma; i just thought that would be important also. I've completed all sections of my medical assitant training and im ready to get out in the field and show what I have to offer.

Glenda Allen in Ethel, Mississippi

60 months ago

I am currently enrolled at San Joaquin Valley College online courses. I will be graduating in September I am looking for a clinic or hospital to do my externship. I have a 4.0 in all my courses.

Elizabeth Kitchens in Euless, Texas

58 months ago

I am currently attending ATI where I am enrolled in the Medical Assistant Program. I have maintained a GPA of 4.0 throughout my schooling. I am now done with the in school training and am ready to begin my clinical externship. I will be available on July 29. 2010 and need to complete a 200 hour externship by October 1, 2010. I am skilled in vital signs, venipuncture, injections, front/back office, & medical terminology, I am also CPR certified. I am very passionate about what I do and ready to begin my future. If you know of any places that I can do my externship at please let me know thanks in advance
elizkitch18@gmail.com

Felicia Semebene in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

I currently attend PCI college for medical assitiant. And I will be grauduting soon. And I looking for a clinic where i can do my externship. I am caring and loving and committed to doing an excellent job. Assitiant the doctors and help the patient anyway i can while utilizing my education in the medical field to help. I need to find a site in 2Wk. I finsh my classroom study by february 24, 2011

Cristal Holden in Newark, New Jersey

50 months ago

I am a student from Drake College Of Business Institute. I am looking for an site in which i can obtain a position in the medical field utilizing my recent training and previous experience to provide excellent care in an organization that offers room for growth.

Thank You,

Cristal N. Holden
cristalholden@yahoo.com

June in South Hill, Virginia

49 months ago

Glenda Allen in Ethel, Mississippi said: I am currently enrolled at San Joaquin Valley College online courses. I will be graduating in September I am looking for a clinic or hospital to do my externship. I have a 4.0 in all my courses.

I am at the same college just started this month. Did You find an externship site?

aisha porter in Lawrenceville, Georgia

46 months ago

I am a student from MedTech who has completed school and is look for a site to complete my externship and to get my certifications in medical ass. and medical billing and coding, looking for a position in medical field to utilizing my training and experience to provide excellent care in the company that offers me room to grow

MarianLaboy in East Hartford, Connecticut

45 months ago

Dear Hiring Manager:
The position I’m applying for fits my experience and qualifications perfectly. I will be completing my Medical Assistant training in Octuber, 2011 and would like to express my interest and enthusiasm as I am in the final stages of completing my certification.
The qualifications that I will bring forth as a dedicated employee include:
• Phlebotomy
• Vitals
• First Aid and CPR
• Medical Terminology
• OSHA and HIPPA
• EKG
• Computerized Medical Office
It will be a great honor to join your team, please consider me for any positions for any opening positions. I am available to meet with you as soon as possible.

Thank You,

Sharon Williams in Amarillo, Texas

37 months ago

I am a student attending Milan Institute as a Medical Assistant. I am graduating July 2012 and I am looking for an office who is willing to except me as an extern in the Shreveport Louisiana Area. So far my my grades have remained in the A range and I have recieved certificates for the Directors List, Honor roll, and perfect attendance for every mod I've taking thus far. I have exceptional with taking vitals and I'm gradually learning more about Ekg's. Even though it is quite early for me to be placed in an extern site, I believe that it's never to soon to start my research. Thank You Sharon Williams

Nicole in Fairfax, Virginia

34 months ago

Looking for a student Medical Assistant / Medical Office Business Assistant in Fairfax, VA who needs to complete their externship!

Please email me at nicole.imron@inova.org

June

34 months ago

June in South Hill, Virginia said: I am at the same college just started this month. Did You find an externship site?

no I didnt. :(

June

34 months ago

Nicole in Fairfax, Virginia said: Looking for a student Medical Assistant / Medical Office Business Assistant in Fairfax, VA who needs to complete their externship!

Please email me at nicole.imron@inova.org

Okay I will email you my information.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.