iam a Img lookin for a medical assistant job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

The Doctor in Ocala, Florida

60 months ago

hello, iam a Doctor looking for a medical assistant job, i speak espanish/English and also i have a lotto skill in the medical field Can somebody tell me where i should look for a jobs in central florida orlando or Apopka.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

60 months ago

Hello, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

The Doctor in Ocala, Florida

60 months ago

Thank you Austin; but the jobs here are old What i should do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony S. in Los Angeles, California

57 months ago

Hello Dr. My name is Tony Saba and i work for Advanced Colleges of America, and we are an online College that targets International Medical Graduates to help them gain the exposure they need to get back into the medical field by becoming Advanced Medical Assistants so they can move on to residency. Please check out our homepage at www.advancedcolleges.us and click chat with me and I will be more than happy to guide you in the right direction. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

B in Oviedo, Florida

30 months ago

I am alos MD looking for a mdeical assistant job as well. Please email me any place that may hire me in Orkando to this email: Bnasser@cfl.rr.com
Thanks

icelily20

30 months ago

The Doctor in Ocala, Florida said: hello, iam a Doctor looking for a medical assistant job, i speak espanish/English and also i have a lotto skill in the medical field Can somebody tell me where i should look for a jobs in central florida orlando or Apopka.

Your a medical doctor?

Matt, NCMA in Layton, Utah

30 months ago

B in Oviedo, Florida said: I am alos MD looking for a mdeical assistant job as well. Please email me any place that may hire me in Orkando to this email: Bnasser@cfl.rr.com
Thanks

Hello there, I hate to tell this, but you're not a Medical Doctor. Your writing gave you away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

B in Oviedo, Florida

30 months ago

Thank you Matt. You are right I am not MD but I am looking for my nephew who just passed USMLE 1, CK & CS.

Pachy in Santiago, Dominican Republic

27 months ago

Hi...I'm an IMG and would like to find a job as a medical assistant. Is there any possibility for me?

Shaymaloh in Houston, Texas

1 month ago

Hi, I am an IMG looking for medical assistant job in clear lake/ webster/ bay area.. Please contact me at shaymaloh@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.